Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.4.0 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CoNFuuZeD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CoNFuuZeD
What are you looking for in the server? Helping people, having fun , playing with people and all sort of cool thing
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i played with buildcraft when it came out and EE. Since then i only play with mod so i know alots of thing
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes sure
How active are you? Daily
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Freeks

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Freeks
What are you looking for in the server?: A stable Server with a nice community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4-5 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Started with Tekkit and switched to FTB when the Launcher got public beta
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: I'm not the exessive TS-User but I use it occasionally
How active are you?: 3-4 days a week each 2-8h
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I do

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CoNFuuZeD
What are you looking for in the server? Helping people, having fun , playing with people and all sort of cool thing
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i played with buildcraft when it came out and EE. Since then i only play with mod so i know alots of thing
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes sure
How active are you? Daily

In-Game Name: Freeks
What are you looking for in the server?: A stable Server with a nice community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4-5 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Started with Tekkit and switched to FTB when the Launcher got public beta
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: I'm not the exessive TS-User but I use it occasionally
How active are you?: 3-4 days a week each 2-8h
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I do

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: timdarkine
What are you looking for in the server? an area to build my base and some nice people to shoot arrows to :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've started playing the early tekkit packs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? not that I am aware of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Yes

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: timdarkine
What are you looking for in the server? an area to build my base and some nice people to shoot arrows to :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've started playing the early tekkit packs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? not that I am aware of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Yes

PVP is only permitted if both parties agree to it. Make sure you get consent first.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Deadly_Unicorn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Deadly_Unicorn
What are you looking for in the server? A good community to play with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2 Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A few of the basic mods, and I'm really hopping to learn on this server
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes, but a long time ago
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? I will be very active
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

KyleTheTechie

Feb 21, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK
In-Game Name: KyleTheTechie
What are you looking for in the server? A fun place to do my own thing while still having human contact. Possibly helping others after I get my share out of the server.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2011.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 8-10 months of Technic/FTB servers based on technology packs.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, though not by this alias.
How active are you? Very. I cannot give specific times each day due to my rampant schedule, but I am always active.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I do.

Zoom Zee

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: zarudny95
What are you looking for in the server? People to play with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Started with Technic, then moved to FTB when it came out.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes.
How active are you? 3-6 hours daily.
Do you agree to the rules? yes.

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sonicmaster10
What are you looking for in the server? Just a good community to play on.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About three years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Most of the ftb packs.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No.
How active are you? Very active.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Deadly_Unicorn

In-Game Name: KyleTheTechie

In-Game Name: zarudny95

In-Game Name: sonicmaster10

Welcome to OTEGamers!

MrDexter

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrDexter
What are you looking for in the server? Fun, friendly and a awesome time! Which I don't think I will be looking too long for! :D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years I think.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing quite a lot modded MC, but i am far from pro and have a lot to learn!
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I recall, no. Have been hosting MC servers for 3 years(not anymore) and I respect the admins and server hosters too much to be a jerk.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do! :)
How active are you? I work 8 hours a day, live with my mom and have no girlfriend. So yeah, I do play a lot :p
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do!

Shotexpert

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: MrDexter
    What are you looking for in the server? Fun, friendly and a awesome time! Which I don't think I will be looking too long for! :D
    How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years I think.
    What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing quite a lot modded MC, but i am far from pro and have a lot to learn!
    Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I recall, no. Have been hosting MC servers for 3 years(not anymore) and I respect the admins and server hosters too much to be a jerk.
    Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do! :)
    How active are you? I work 8 hours a day, live with my mom and have no girlfriend. So yeah, I do play a lot :p
    Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

DobermanVII

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DobermanVII
What are you looking for in the server? A group of friendly people who know their way around the different mods.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I'm not certain on exactly how long, but it's over 3 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played on numerous technicpack servers but spent most of my time on direwolf20 servers. I like messing around with the crossbreeding of bees and trees (Forestry & Agricraft).
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Never have and never intend to ;)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 but not a mic. I can still talk through typing though.
How active are you? I would be on around 2 hours each day.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course!

Last edited:

robfd

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DobermanVII
What are you looking for in the server? A group of friendly people who know their way around the different mods.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I'm not certain on exactly how long, but it's over 3 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played on numerous technicpack servers but spent most of my time on direwolf20 servers. I like messing around with the crossbreeding of bees and trees (Forestry & Agricraft).
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Never have and never intend to ;)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 but not a mic. I can still talk through typing though.
How active are you? I would be on around 2 hours each day.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course!
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dittrell
What are you looking for in the server? i just wanna play on a server thats well maintained. Lot of people create servers and have no clue what they are doing.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? ~3 yrs
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ive been playing modded for ~2 yrs, im pretty knowledgeable in most of the major mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yea
How active are you? Varies during the week as i work but im usually pretty active. Ive been enjoying the infinity mod pack and have been on every chance i can get.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dittrell
Welcome to OTEGamers!