Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.4.0 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
yjSrehr.jpg

jyP9rHf.jpg

Screenshots provided by raqes

Whitelist Status: Open

www.OTEGamers.com

TeamSpeak 3 Server:

TS3.OTEGamers.com

IRC Channel:

Our IRC is linked into all of our community Minecraft servers. If you want to chat to us or get whitelisted quickly. Chat to us here.

#OTEGamers on esper.net

Click here for our webchat

Server Info:

Hostname - infinity.otegamers.com
Game Mode - Survival. Hard Mode.

Host: - Hivelocity
Specs:
E5-1630 v3 @ 3.7 GHz
SSD Storage with additional SATA Backup
64GB RAM (Shared with other community servers)
500Mb/s Uplink
Located: Miami, FL
Up-time : 24/7
Dedicated server

Server Rules:

Our rules are located over on our forums. Make sure to read them in full here.

About the OTE Network:

We have professional, friendly admins. Our staff members' primary task is to ensure that each and every player has the very best experience there is to be had.

We take hourly backups of all our data! At time of writing we have never lost a considerable amount of data, we can recover from (almost) anything!

Staff members are on hand 24/7 to address player issues and fix bugs quickly. We have tamed some of the heaviest modpacks and earned a solid reputation for quality diagnostics and bug reports.

We take griefing very seriously here. We have comprehensive block logging to track each players movements and a range of custom solutions for player tracking.

Banned items:

See our banned item list here.

White-list Application format:

In-Game Name:
What are you looking for in the server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
How active are you?
Do you agree to the rules?

Last edited:

Sephirz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sephirz
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a nice community mainly, small but active.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since the beta.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've always played with some mods, but only some time ago I started playing ftb modpacks.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No, I haven't, in all honesty I haven't played in a whitelist server at all.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I have, and I'm willing to use it.
How active are you? I'm a one game type of guy, and I've finally got sick of LoL, so if I like the server and the community, every day at least some hours.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course I do.

Bematrix

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Bematrix
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for great community to play this new modpack on
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For about three years now
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Started playing modded MC for about two years, started with the technic pack then moved on to FTB and played almost all of the packs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? It might depend on college schedule, but you can count on 1-2 hours daily, with some free time, I migh put some nights into it :p
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I do

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sephirz
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a nice community mainly, small but active.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since the beta.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've always played with some mods, but only some time ago I started playing ftb modpacks.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No, I haven't, in all honesty I haven't played in a whitelist server at all.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I have, and I'm willing to use it.
How active are you? I'm a one game type of guy, and I've finally got sick of LoL, so if I like the server and the community, every day at least some hours.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course I do.

In-Game Name: Bematrix
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for great community to play this new modpack on
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For about three years now
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Started playing modded MC for about two years, started with the technic pack then moved on to FTB and played almost all of the packs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
How active are you? It might depend on college schedule, but you can count on 1-2 hours daily, with some free time, I migh put some nights into it :p
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I do
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Fizzgod

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fizzgod
What are you looking for in the server? People to enjoy playing Minecraft with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the nether was released.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Fairly extensive knowledge, but there is never a time playing modded Minecraft that I didn't learn something new.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, very much.
How active are you? Very active, pretty much whenever I don't have class.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, they are fair.

JacenCaedus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fizzgod
What are you looking for in the server? People to enjoy playing Minecraft with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the nether was released.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Fairly extensive knowledge, but there is never a time playing modded Minecraft that I didn't learn something new.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, very much.
How active are you? Very active, pretty much whenever I don't have class.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, they are fair.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Applesauce

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AppieSauce
What are you looking for in the server? Love being able to know all the members, talkative chat and players in it for the long haul, always willing to help out others aswell.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Since Beta, lots of FTB as well
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
How active are you? Semi active on week days, very active weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AppieSauce
What are you looking for in the server? Love being able to know all the members, talkative chat and players in it for the long haul, always willing to help out others aswell.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Since Beta, lots of FTB as well
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
How active are you? Semi active on week days, very active weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Yes
Welcome to OTEGamers!

xLyfa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xLyfa

What are you looking for in the server? Fun, and meeting new people. I'd like to share creations with others, and be inspired by others' creations.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta 1.4.x

What experience do you have with Modded MC? Lots. I know my way thoroughly around most mods.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I can remember. So, no.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, I do not have a mic, I can't promise I'll talk any time soon.

How active are you? It's embarrassing to say.

Do you agree to the rules? Absolutely!

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xLyfa

What are you looking for in the server? Fun, and meeting new people. I'd like to share creations with others, and be inspired by others' creations.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta 1.4.x

What experience do you have with Modded MC? Lots. I know my way thoroughly around most mods.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I can remember. So, no.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, I do not have a mic, I can't promise I'll talk any time soon.

How active are you? It's embarrassing to say.

Do you agree to the rules? Absolutely!
Welcome to OTEGamers!

t62pac

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:FLGzTRYH4RDx
What are you looking for in the server?: A new experience, new people, new start.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: For a few years now
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Enough to get by. I do have experience on FTB, Hexxit, tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? : Yep
How active are you? : Can be on everyday
Do you agree to the rules? : Of course

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:FLGzTRYH4RDx
What are you looking for in the server?: A new experience, new people, new start.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: For a few years now
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Enough to get by. I do have experience on FTB, Hexxit, tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? : Yep
How active are you? : Can be on everyday
Do you agree to the rules? : Of course
Welcome to OTEGamers!

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CupcakeNautilus
What are you looking for in the server? Somewhere to build with other people and learn some of the new stuff in Infinity!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? When I bought minecraft, it didn't have survival mode, skins, or multiplayer yet.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I used to play a whole bunch of mods, but I'm a little out of practice, so theres a bunch of newer stuff I don't know.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Never!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do not.
How active are you? I play minecraft most weekdays.
Do you agree to the rules? Yep!

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CupcakeNautilus
What are you looking for in the server? Somewhere to build with other people and learn some of the new stuff in Infinity!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? When I bought minecraft, it didn't have survival mode, skins, or multiplayer yet.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I used to play a whole bunch of mods, but I'm a little out of practice, so theres a bunch of newer stuff I don't know.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Never!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do not.
How active are you? I play minecraft most weekdays.
Do you agree to the rules? Yep!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

symphonicx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: symphonicx
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly Whitelisted community and mature players :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Umm i don't Have a Sweet spot... im Good With alot of things.. i like Too mess Around with Applied energistics.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie) i honestly Do Not know lol i would too find out.... :D
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes ill Always be on Ts
How active are you? 5-12 hours a day!
Do you agree to the rules?Yes =]

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: symphonicx
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly Whitelisted community and mature players :)
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Umm i don't Have a Sweet spot... im Good With alot of things.. i like Too mess Around with Applied energistics.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie) i honestly Do Not know lol i would too find out.... :D
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes ill Always be on Ts
How active are you? 5-12 hours a day!
Do you agree to the rules?Yes =]

Welcome to OTEGamers!

iemanden

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: NonPoint360
What are you looking for in the server? Im looking for a server to play on with some friends
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I know alot of the older mods, want to learn the newer onces as well
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? im on my pc alot :D
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: NonPoint360
What are you looking for in the server? Im looking for a server to play on with some friends
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I know alot of the older mods, want to learn the newer onces as well
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no
How active are you? im on my pc alot :D

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Docxx
What are you looking for in the server? a community that offers fun and laughter
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since Alpha :)
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing with mods since Industrialcraft 1, then tekkit and then FTB
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope
How active are you? very active if it is a good and stable server with decent people

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Docxx
What are you looking for in the server? a community that offers fun and laughter
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since Alpha :)
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing with mods since Industrialcraft 1, then tekkit and then FTB
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope
How active are you? very active if it is a good and stable server with decent people

Welcome to OTEGamers!