Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.4.0 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

scoo284

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:scoo284
What are you looking for in the server?A good friendly community with helpful players
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since Beta 1.5_01
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I am highly skilled in most tech based mods and know my way around some magic
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?yes
How active are you?If I find a server with a generally friendly community, I am usually very active
Do you agree to the rules? Yes!

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:scoo284
What are you looking for in the server?A good friendly community with helpful players
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since Beta 1.5_01
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I am highly skilled in most tech based mods and know my way around some magic
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?no
How active are you?If I find a server with a generally friendly community, I am usually very active
Do you agree to the rules? Yes!
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Mcs82

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DasM4rc
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community where i can have fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? : I'm playing modded mc since the old tekkit days
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? : No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? : you dont want to hear my german accent :D
How active are you? : 2/3 h a day
Do you agree to the rules ? : Of course

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DasM4rc
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community where i can have fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? : I'm playing modded mc since the old tekkit days
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? : No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? : you dont want to hear my german accent :D
How active are you? : 2/3 h a day
Do you agree to the rules ? : Of course
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

ianpian123

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Skeepoh
What are you looking for in the server? A stable server where I can meet new people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 1.6 Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I started playing modded MC about when FTB Packs came out publicly.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No I have not been
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I would like to speak with other members :)
How active are you? One most days of the week, if school and homework allows.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Last edited:

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Skeepoh
What are you looking for in the server? A stable server where I can meet new people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 1.6 Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I started playing modded MC about when FTB Packs came out publicly.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No I have not been
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I would like to speak with other members :)
How active are you? One most days of the week, if school and homework allows.
Welcome to OTEGamers!

x_xNikolax_x

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:x_xNikolax_x
What are you looking for in the server?Because i like to play on whitelisted server where i dont need to worry about getting griefed
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 1.4.7
What experience do you have with Modded MC?im playing since ftb Ultimate
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?i think so i was banned
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?i have it but my english is not that good
How active are you?3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules?YES

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:x_xNikolax_x
What are you looking for in the server?Because i like to play on whitelisted server where i dont need to worry about getting griefed
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 1.4.7
What experience do you have with Modded MC?im playing since ftb Ultimate
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?i think so i was banned
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?i have it but my english is not that good
How active are you?3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules?YES

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kazooie2424
What are you looking for in the server? To have fun and play.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5+ Years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A great deal / very experienced.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? : I don't believe so, you are very welcome to check through.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yup, I'm quite a vocal and talkative player.
How active are you? Very, I like to play.
Do you agree to the rules? : Indeed

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kazooie2424
Welcome to OTEGamers!

CChronicles

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CChronicles.
What are you looking for in the server: Competent staff and a nice, friendly community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Roughly 2 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC: Quite a bit, been playing FTB since ultimate.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie): No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it: No.
How active are you: 2-3 hours a day, but my schedule varies quite a bit from day to day.
Do you agree to the rules: Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CChronicles.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

TimLampen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Server_Developer
What are you looking for in the server? A tightly-nit community who are always helping each other out
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have been playing around with Mooded MC for around a year now, getting close with mods like Thaumcraft and TE.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Mostly on weekends, but I am able to get on for a decent time on weekdays
Do you agree to the rules? Of course

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Server_Developer

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Zafirx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zafirx
What are you looking for in the server? A thriving community that I would like to join.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? late-alpha days.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A lot, I played alot of FTB back when it was called Feed The Beast and you actually had to feed the beast.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 and if I have the need to use it I will and who knows if I like the community I might just use it every time I decide to play on the server.
How active are you? 20-40hours a week. sometimes less sometimes more.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zafirx

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Eladkay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Eladkay
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a smart, wise community so I can have fun and play along with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft on PC for 2 years now, and Minecraft in general for 3 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Oh, I've played much modded MC back in the day, I've stopped, but now I'm back and just completed ME^4, for example. If needed, I can check crashlogs and report them, I can even try to fix them myself due to my Java knowledge.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes, I have. A long time ago.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I do not own a mic.
How active are you? I am as active as one can be and more.
Do you agree to the rules? Why wouldn't I?

AlexMINE

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:AlexMine_Gamer
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly Whitelisted community!!!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC?i know some mods but i want to learn all of them
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?never before
How active are you?i play around 1-2 hours daily, with some free time
Do you agree to the rules? yep!

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Crhymez
What are you looking for in the server? Im looking to join an active community were i can trust the other players not to grief.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Too long to keep track... i want to say 4 years or so.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played with almost every pack since Forge was a thing.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes and no, I have never been banned for negative reasons, but i have played Ultra hardcore servers that when you die you get banned for "x" amount of time.... but i dont think you will find any of those, if you do let me know so i can clear it up.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do and i will.
How active are you? Depending on how much im playing Modded Skyrim. I tend to play a lot.
Do you agree to the rules? I do.