Whitelist Server OTEGamers | 64G RAM | The Dark Trilogy | Towny | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ImFabby
What are you looking for in the server? well I played for the last moth just vannila so I'm looking for smt new.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since aplha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? since 1.2.7 ( or 1.2.5) tehnick pack but I'm not so good in tech mods like ic or bc, I just like tu build
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes once I think was even in one of your servers. I saw a house without protection and I thought that the owner was not playnig anymore and I "borrowed" some stuff. And the next day sulprize :\
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don;t use it.
How active are you? It depends if I enjoy the modpack and the server, but at least 2 hours.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

ImFabby, you've already received a ban on our servers: https://www.otegamers.com/threads/permban-imfabby.12104/

Last edited:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Morathos
What are you looking for in the server? Simply an active and friendly community to have fun and make new friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since it's early Alpha days.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have been playing modded MC since Buildcraft first came out.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I'll have to reinstall TeamSpeak, much easier to speak than type when running from a creeper.
How active are you? I usually play just about every day, and since it's so easy to lose track of time it's usually for several hours. lol
Do you agree to the rules? I have read the rules and reviewed the banned items list as well. And I do agree with the rules set forth.

I imagine you're running version 1.07, do you know if and when you might update to 1.08?

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Morathos
What are you looking for in the server? Simply an active and friendly community to have fun and make new friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since it's early Alpha days.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have been playing modded MC since Buildcraft first came out.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I'll have to reinstall TeamSpeak, much easier to speak than type when running from a creeper.
How active are you? I usually play just about every day, and since it's so easy to lose track of time it's usually for several hours. lol
Do you agree to the rules? I have read the rules and reviewed the banned items list as well. And I do agree with the rules set forth.

I imagine you're running version 1.07, do you know if and when you might update to 1.08?

Hi Morathos,

We are still running 1.07 but will probably update tonight (Both of the server admins are Oceanic, so updates tend to happen a few hours after release)

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

rhinestar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rhinestar
What are you looking for in the server? Good Community, long server time, not abusive admins.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? about 2 years worth, I really prefer playing modded over vanilla. I don't have much with Dark Trilogy in terms of nerfing all the items.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I don't think I have, there was a vanilla server that the owner just instantly banned the entire whitelist cause we complained about her blowing up our bases? not
sure if that counts.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and kinda, not much of a talker.
How active are you? pretty active, maybe two hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules? yes.

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: spanky0312
What are you looking for in the server? Fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For years 4/5 I think
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Direwolf20 alot
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure
How active are you? Every evening I play
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rhinestar
What are you looking for in the server? Good Community, long server time, not abusive admins.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? about 2 years worth, I really prefer playing modded over vanilla. I don't have much with Dark Trilogy in terms of nerfing all the items.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I don't think I have, there was a vanilla server that the owner just instantly banned the entire whitelist cause we complained about her blowing up our bases? not
sure if that counts.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and kinda, not much of a talker.
How active are you? pretty active, maybe two hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules? yes.

Looks like you got sorted out over on our forums.

In-Game Name: spanky0312
What are you looking for in the server? Fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For years 4/5 I think
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Direwolf20 alot
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure
How active are you? Every evening I play
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming this server has shut down now? I can't seem to find any servers running this pack sadly.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
We are no longer hosting this pack. We run a Agrarian Skies 2, Infinity, Skyfactory 2, TPPI2, and Unabridged server. If you may be interested in any of those packs, hop over to www.otegamers.com and look into filling out a whitelist application. :)