Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:_KastorR_
Name:David
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since minecraft 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I started playing whit mods about a month or two after I started minecraft
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I don't have one but I can downloaded and use it
Other Information: My friend botaLP told me about this server and recomended it to me

Hi David! Say hi to Bota for me! I still need him to teach me more computercraft.

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys!

Would just like to point out we have updated to FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 with a downgraded version of IC2 so all your IC2 machines don't stuff up! We have also updated to the latest Applied Energistics so you can now load balance all of your machines!

On top of that I have also spent some considerable time implementing crash-detection on the server. Over the past week we have experienced a couple of typical FTB server crashes only to have it boot itself back up within 30 seconds without any admin intervention :)

Within the next couple of weeks we are also releasing a couple of new vanilla servers including a PVP based Hardcore Deathban and Creative!

RobinF

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DJ_RobinF (Premium ofcourse)
Name: Robin
How long have you been playing minecraft? over 2 years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yeah, i've been playing tekkit and Yogcraft, now im playing Ultimate and Unleashed
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Ive TS3. I'm willing to use it.
Other Information: From Holland!(The Netherlands)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DJ_RobinF (Premium ofcourse)
Name: Robin
How long have you been playing minecraft? over 2 years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yeah, i've been playing tekkit and Yogcraft, now im playing Ultimate and Unleashed
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Ive TS3. I'm willing to use it.
Other Information: From Holland!(The Netherlands)

Hi Robin!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

RobinF

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Robin!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Cya in game

I'll be there soon :)

i also noticed 1 thing. The Newbies guide says 1.1.3 and you said 1.1.4 I assume you're right.

xcythemc

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name xcythemc
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community that helps eachother out , no lag and active members.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I know how to work with 90% of the modds in FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have a microphone so yea i guess i can use it.
How active are you? Fairly active,depends how much work I have to do.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name xcythemc
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community that helps eachother out , no lag and active members.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I know how to work with 90% of the modds in FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have a microphone so yea i guess i can use it.
How active are you? Fairly active,depends how much work I have to do.

Hi xcythemc,

Cya in game

Elitay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Elitay
What are you looking for in the server? Somewhere that I can spend time building something massive and nice while chatting with friendly people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since InDev.
What experience do you have with FTB? I know how to do pretty much everything the FTB packs have to offer. I've been playing on FTB since the Beta A pack.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, so long as other people are using it too.
How active are you? I'll probably be obscenely active for about a week, we'll see after that.

d3nthegreat1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: d3nthegreat1
What are you looking for in the server? - Stable community, server that's not constantly crashing, decent tps.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? - Started with Tekkit , moved to custom packs, then to ftb. I've hosted my own server several times to play with a small group of friends. All in all i'd say i'm pretty experienced with ftb.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? - Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? - Teamspeak!!! Haven't used that in ages, i'd be willing to install it.
How active are you? - Incredibly active, 4-6 days a week.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Elitay
What are you looking for in the server? Somewhere that I can spend time building something massive and nice while chatting with friendly people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since InDev.
What experience do you have with FTB? I know how to do pretty much everything the FTB packs have to offer. I've been playing on FTB since the Beta A pack.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, so long as other people are using it too.
How active are you? I'll probably be obscenely active for about a week, we'll see after that.

In-Game Name: d3nthegreat1
What are you looking for in the server? - Stable community, server that's not constantly crashing, decent tps.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? - Started with Tekkit , moved to custom packs, then to ftb. I've hosted my own server several times to play with a small group of friends. All in all i'd say i'm pretty experienced with ftb.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? - Teamspeak!!! Haven't used that in ages, i'd be willing to install it.
How active are you? - Incredibly active, 4-6 days a week.

Hi Guys and welcome!

Cya in game

Storm_Killer1999

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Maxime1999
What are you looking for in the server? Community build and thing like that that i can participate to.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I know how computer work basically and I can work with ME system. Also i know a bit to thaumcraft. I have been on 1 withelisted mindcrack server but its all for FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no, never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? no, me I use skype but if I need i can get it. If i get it i will not talk often because i don't have the best mic and you will hear everything.
How active are you? when I start a new server I'm very active, when I can.

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JyrasiQ
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 6 months
What experience do you have with FTB? alot of mods
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? active late nights

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Maxime1999
What are you looking for in the server? Community build and thing like that that i can participate to.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I know how computer work basically and I can work with ME system. Also i know a bit to thaumcraft. I have been on 1 withelisted mindcrack server but its all for FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no, never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? no, me I use skype but if I need i can get it. If i get it i will not talk often because i don't have the best mic and you will hear everything.
How active are you? when I start a new server I'm very active, when I can.

In-Game Name: JyrasiQ
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 6 months
What experience do you have with FTB? alot of mods
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? active late nights

Hi Maxime and JyrasiQ!

Cya in game

jeff332

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jeff332
What are you looking for in the server? - Stable community/server uptime
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 2 years
What experience do you have with FTB? - Started with Tekkit , moved to custom packs, and have plaed with ftb for a while now.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? - I have been using mumble, but I can install teamspeak (I've used vent in the past so I assume they are all pretty similar.)
How active are you? - very active, should be on at least a couple days a week.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jeff332
What are you looking for in the server? - Stable community/server uptime
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 2 years
What experience do you have with FTB? - Started with Tekkit , moved to custom packs, and have plaed with ftb for a while now.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? - I have been using mumble, but I can install teamspeak (I've used vent in the past so I assume they are all pretty similar.)
How active are you? - very active, should be on at least a couple days a week.

Hi Jeff, Sorry about the late reply. Went a big IKEA shopping trip today.

Cya in game

PyromancerVx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Serasan
What are you looking for in the server? People to have fun with. Singleplayer is boring.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 2 years
What experience do you have with FTB? Been playing with FTB-like mods since 1.8.1
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, but Im really shy and english isn't my first language, so I don't speak much.
How active are you? I'm quite active.

Also, question about the rules. Second rule says turtling underground for construction is fine, but banned items list says you cant place it anywhere else but the mining world?

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Serasan
What are you looking for in the server? People to have fun with. Singleplayer is boring.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 2 years
What experience do you have with FTB? Been playing with FTB-like mods since 1.8.1
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, but Im really shy and english isn't my first language, so I don't speak much.
How active are you? I'm quite active.

Also, question about the rules. Second rule says turtling underground for construction is fine, but banned items list says you cant place it anywhere else but the mining world?

Hi Serasan,

As discussed on IRC, you have a couple of bans for a compromised account but as it was back in 2011 im happy to give the benefit of the doubt. You should get those cleared up anyway :)

Regarding the banned items, turtles are listed there to deter people from using them in the overworld. Try using a filler :)

Cya in game