Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Hayden!! Welcome to OTE! Ill add you to the whitelist! let me know if you have an questions or concerns!

Be sure to check our forums and find the changes we made to certain mods so you will be able to log on! There are two mods that will require manual install, This can be found here http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/?p=30599

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Bioshock and Dishonored!)

HaydenL.

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Hayden!! Welcome to OTE! Ill add you to the whitelist! let me know if you have an questions or concerns!

Be sure to check our forums and find the changes we made to certain mods so you will be able to log on! There are two mods that will require manual install, This can be found here http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/?p=30599

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Bioshock and Dishonored!)

Not sure if you have whitelisted me yet or just did Hayden instead of hodkor but it's not letting me log in. Anyways, hodkor is my in game name :)

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Bluebull12
Name:Ben
How long have you been playing minecraft:2 Year's
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast:Yes i Have Been Playing Now For Over 3 Weeks and Love the Game.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server:Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it:Yes i Have Ts3
Other Information:I am 15 And From England i am a nice outgoing person that like's to meet new people and build cool building's My Fav mods are Thumcraft,ComputerCraft,IC2,DartCraft And More.
My Skype:Bluebull12
Email:[email protected]

Thanks -Ben

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Bluebull12
Name:Ben
How long have you been playing minecraft:2 Year's
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast:Yes i Have Been Playing Now For Over 3 Weeks and Love the Game.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server:Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it:Yes i Have Ts3
Other Information:I am 15 And From England i am a nice outgoing person that like's to meet new people and build cool building's My Fav mods are Thumcraft,ComputerCraft,IC2,DartCraft And More.
My Skype:Bluebull12
Email:[email protected]

Thanks -Ben

Hi Ben,

Sorry for the late reply. You currently have bans on the following servers:
  • ftb.chunkbyte.com
  • play.terranovamc.com
  • mc.zimdoorcraft.tk
  • tekkit.pdxcraft.net
  • tlom.mossycobble.com
Whilst normally I would forgive a ban that was given some time ago. This is way too many servers. It might be a good idea for you to go clear those bans up

DeathWish

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thenikolaj
Name: niko\nikolaj
How long have you been playing minecraft? since Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? since the first pack
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Maybe? i cannot remember
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no and yes
Other Information: i'm 17 years old

Ben Serwa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: benserwa
Name: Ben Serwa
How long have you been playing minecraft? - Since Alpha.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? - Tons. I've been playing it for a long time and I watch a lot of DW20.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? - Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? - I'll download it and use it.
Other Information: Looking forward to playing!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thenikolaj
Name: niko\nikolaj
How long have you been playing minecraft? since Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? since the first pack
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Maybe? i cannot remember
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no and yes
Other Information: i'm 17 years old

Hi Niko,

You have a ban on the reddit public minecraft server but it's from 2011 so i'll let it slide.

First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game![DOUBLEPOST=1377266526][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: benserwa
Name: Ben Serwa
How long have you been playing minecraft? - Since Alpha.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? - Tons. I've been playing it for a long time and I watch a lot of DW20.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? - Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? - I'll download it and use it.
Other Information: Looking forward to playing!

Hi Ben,

Sorry for not replying on that previous post. Playing PayDay 2 is distracting :p

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Davheedw

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DavheedW
Name: Dave
How long have you been playing minecraft? - I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.6
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? - I have decent experience with ftb, as i have played it since it started and I'm still playing
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? - Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? - I do, and I have no idea why i wouldn't want to use it..
Other Information: I am planning on streaming in about 3 weeks because my internet will get a great upgrade by then. That's why I am applying for this server, as it seems to be a great server as far as i can tell. I'm really friendly myself and like it to meet new people. I'm turning 17 at the end of this year and i live in the Netherlands

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DavheedW
Name: Dave
How long have you been playing minecraft? - I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.6
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? - I have decent experience with ftb, as i have played it since it started and I'm still playing
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? - Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? - I do, and I have no idea why i wouldn't want to use it..
Other Information: I am planning on streaming in about 3 weeks because my internet will get a great upgrade by then. That's why I am applying for this server, as it seems to be a great server as far as i can tell. I'm really friendly myself and like it to meet new people. I'm turning 17 at the end of this year and i live in the Netherlands

Hi Dave,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Cya in game!

Davheedw

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Dave,

Cya in game!

Thank you m8 :D but i can't find the ip anywhere... can you pm it or something please

- NVM got it -

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Gralad
Name: Adam
How long have you been playing minecraft? : late 2010
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? : yes
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? : no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? : yes, if need be i can hop on but when im online im mostly already sitting in a ts3 with friends
Other Information:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Gralad
Name: Adam
How long have you been playing minecraft? : late 2010
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? : yes
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? : no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? : yes, if need be i can hop on but when im online im mostly already sitting in a ts3 with friends
Other Information:

Hi Adam,

Cya in game!

Xerkus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XerkusDotPro
Name: Aleksey
How long have you been playing minecraft? Do not know for sure, since 1.2
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 10 months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have but not willing to use it. May be on rare occasions.
Other Information: I am from Vladivostok, Russia. My active timezone is America/Phoenix. I am passionate about my work and since my workday is not limited in any way gaming is on leftover principle. That means 5-6 hours a day is a no go, also i have periods of full dedication to work, about a week per month, during that time i will not play at all.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XerkusDotPro
Name: Aleksey
How long have you been playing minecraft? Do not know for sure, since 1.2
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 10 months
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have but not willing to use it. May be on rare occasions.
Other Information: I am from Vladivostok, Russia. My active timezone is America/Phoenix. I am passionate about my work and since my workday is not limited in any way gaming is on leftover principle. That means 5-6 hours a day is a no go, also i have periods of full dedication to work, about a week per month, during that time i will not play at all.

Hi Aleksey,

Apologies for the late reply.

Cya in game!

I would also like to note that we are currently closing recruitment due to some minor performance issues. I will post back once I have it all fixed up :)

Gnomie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:RikkiRoosie
Name:Ken Shill
How long have you been playing minecraft? Few years now. Don't know exactly.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?Yes
Other Information:Have a RL friend on the server. And just enjoy building in MC. Last server I was on my base was a pretty well done 71 block high skull. So I do enjoy bigger builds as well :p(Friend on the server is Lorddetracy we do plan to build together if I can get into the server when you all start accepting new people.)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

I would like to note that we are re-opening recruitment. After optimizing the server over the past week we have had nothing but good reports from players!

We are now running on a 4.5GHz i5 Haswell located in LA!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
OTE is still recruiting!

We are still using unleashed 1.1.3 due to current bugs with MCPC+. Server stability and player experience is the most important part about the server. Don't want you playing in lag :p

_KastorR_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:_KastorR_
Name:David
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since minecraft 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I started playing whit mods about a month or two after I started minecraft
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I don't have one but I can downloaded and use it
Other Information: My friend botaLP told me about this server and recomended it to me