Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: botaLP
Name: Dimitar (but u can call me bota)
How long have you been playing minecraft? from beta 1.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've played FTB MindCrack pack since release.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No and Yes
Other Information: I'm 26 year old from Bulgaria who like to play minecraft with mods ( i stop play vanila minecraft after beta 1.7 or 1.8 )

Hey Bota! Ill go ahead and add you to the whitelist!

Be sure to check our forums and find the changes we made to certain mods so you will be able to log on! They can be found here http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/?p=30599 There are two mods that will require manual install. There are a few other interesting topics you should take a look at as well. As always let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Bioshock and Dishonored!)

Shadowl33ch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadowl33ch
Name: Alex
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.8
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've played with the Direwolf20 pack on 1.4.7 and played a bit of FTB Unleashed recently on single player. I don't know everything about all the mods yet, but will pick up the details as I progress.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 but no mic at the moment.
Other Information: I'm 31 years old from South Africa

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadowl33ch
Name: Alex
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.8
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've played with the Direwolf20 pack on 1.4.7 and played a bit of FTB Unleashed recently on single player. I don't know everything about all the mods yet, but will pick up the details as I progress.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 but no mic at the moment.
Other Information: I'm 31 years old from South Africa

Hello Alex! Welcome to OTE! Ill add you to the whitelist.

Be sure to check our forums and find the changes we made to certain mods so you will be able to log on! They can be found here http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/?p=30599 There are two mods that will require manual install. There are a few other interesting topics you should take a look at as well. As always let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Bioshock and Dishonored!)

TophamSlam

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TophamSlam
Name: Kohl
How long have you been playing minecraft? A few months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? About 48 hours of /played. Fast learner though.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes and Yes!
Other Information: Very social, always looking for people to play with daily. Hate playing alone (which is why I play online and not offline)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TophamSlam
Name: Kohl
How long have you been playing minecraft? A few months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? About 48 hours of /played. Fast learner though.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes and Yes!
Other Information: Very social, always looking for people to play with daily. Hate playing alone (which is why I play online and not offline)

Hi Kohl!

TophamSlam is now on the whitelist!

First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Make sure to be friendly to other players you encounter and if you are here to grief the server, you will be banned without warning. All block changes on the server are logged so your actions are easily traceable.

Cya in game!

TheHornyDragon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TheHornyDragon
Name: S.McKean
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since early early Beta.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Over five months. I start out slow and gradually work my way to more advanced things. I believe in building a nice settlement first, electronics come after :)
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? None.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Absolutely, if theres someone who is on to talk to :)
Other Information: Really having a hard time trying to find that right FTB server. I played Unhinged and its good for the challenge but its missing alot of mods I would like (Tinker for the giant tress in particular) Other servers I've recently played on always have a "Double Ore" world where theres riddiculously large amounts of ore which to me....is a bit too easy. I do see that you have a variety of mining worlds, one with and without dense ore so thats not a bad trade. I am 26yrs of age as well so you dont have to worry about age with me :D

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TheHornyDragon
Name: S.McKean
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since early early Beta.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Over five months. I start out slow and gradually work my way to more advanced things. I believe in building a nice settlement first, electronics come after :)
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? None.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Absolutely, if theres someone who is on to talk to :)
Other Information: Really having a hard time trying to find that right FTB server. I played Unhinged and its good for the challenge but its missing alot of mods I would like (Tinker for the giant tress in particular) Other servers I've recently played on always have a "Double Ore" world where theres riddiculously large amounts of ore which to me....is a bit too easy. I do see that you have a variety of mining worlds, one with and without dense ore so thats not a bad trade. I am 26yrs of age as well so you dont have to worry about age with me :D

Heya!

TheHornyDragon is now on the whitelist!

First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

We have 3 mining ages in total. 2 are offered to donators which have dense ores but the default one does not.

Cya in game!

StrongManJones234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SamuriKing23
Name:David
how long have you been playing minecraft :since early beta
do you have experience on feed the beast :yes not much but I know most crafting recipes and how to make quarrys pumps and other stuff
have you ever been banned from a minecraft server :no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it :no and yes
other info: im 16 and I live in north west england;)[DOUBLEPOST=1376772902][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry my names David just a little bug

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: En_Terrorist
Name: Knut
How long have you been playing minecraft? I've been playing since Alpha, well not everyday, but on and off since release.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes i do, i've ran my own server, but due to my economy not being what it used to, i shut it down.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not that i can think of, and if i've been banned, it was probably from way back, when sorry for the language, but S*** kids had their servers up.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes and yes, but my English isn't good at all hehe, Norwegian Dude here.
Other Information: As mentiones i live in Norway, i turned 19 in May, i work and goes to school, but i try to get atlesat an hour or 2 of Minecraft ea day, and some days i can play up to 6-7 hours =)

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:xSimplename
Name:pref not to say
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I know my way around most mods so i'm pretty experienced
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No i do not but i would love to join expect my mic doesn't work.
Other Information: I would love to join as the previous server i was on just shut down as i just hit lategame and was having a blast :(

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SamuriKing23
Name:David
how long have you been playing minecraft :since early beta
do you have experience on feed the beast :yes not much but I know most crafting recipes and how to make quarrys pumps and other stuff
have you ever been banned from a minecraft server :no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it :no and yes
other info: im 16 and I live in north west england;)[DOUBLEPOST=1376772902][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry my names David just a little bug

In-Game Name: En_Terrorist
Name: Knut
How long have you been playing minecraft? I've been playing since Alpha, well not everyday, but on and off since release.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes i do, i've ran my own server, but due to my economy not being what it used to, i shut it down.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not that i can think of, and if i've been banned, it was probably from way back, when sorry for the language, but S*** kids had their servers up.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes and yes, but my English isn't good at all hehe, Norwegian Dude here.
Other Information: As mentiones i live in Norway, i turned 19 in May, i work and goes to school, but i try to get atlesat an hour or 2 of Minecraft ea day, and some days i can play up to 6-7 hours =)

In-Game Name:xSimplename
Name:pref not to say
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I know my way around most mods so i'm pretty experienced
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No i do not but i would love to join expect my mic doesn't work.
Other Information: I would love to join as the previous server i was on just shut down as i just hit lategame and was having a blast :(

Hey guys, sorry for the slow reply. The forums decided not send me any email notifications today.

I've added all 3 of you to the whitelist.

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Make sure to be friendly to other players you encounter and if you are here to grief the server, you will be banned without warning. All block changes on the server are logged so your actions are easily traceable.

Cya in game!

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, sorry for the slow reply. The forums decided not send me any email notifications today.

I've added all 3 of you to the whitelist.

Cya in game!

That wasn't a slow reply :) i'm used to wait even longer for replies :)

Thanks for the ekstra info,

cya ingame

- En

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:tomayoola
Name:Tom
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have played vanilla minecraft since 1.8(2-3years)
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?I have played the mindcrack pack since it came out and have played ultimate and unleashed pack. (I have a lot of gametime in FTB and have completed GregTech I also enjoy coming up with new inventions).
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?I currently do not have a mic i can use. but i might get one.
Other Information:I am 16 years old i enjoy playing FTB and watching FTB videos on youtube and i used to play on a whitelisted FTB server until it got taken down. A person from the old FTB server told me this server is good.
I hope you will white list me and look forward to playing with everyone.

Hi Tom and Welcome!

Cya in game!

Ego Sum

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Nagsor
Name:Bernhard
How long have you been playing minecraft? since early Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? half a year
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: I would love to join as the previous server i was on just shut down

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Nagsor
Name:Bernhard
How long have you been playing minecraft? since early Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? half a year
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: I would love to join as the previous server i was on just shut down

Hi Bernhard and Welcome!

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

Cya in game!

Yukonashi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Yukonashi
Name: Eskild
How long have you been playing minecraft? Atleast 3-4 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some minor experience with Feed The Beast but a fast learner.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No i havent
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have TS and willing to use it..
Other Information: Would love to play. Have heard only good things about u from a friend of mine.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Yukonashi
Name: Eskild
How long have you been playing minecraft? Atleast 3-4 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some minor experience with Feed The Beast but a fast learner.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No i havent
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have TS and willing to use it..
Other Information: Would love to play. Have heard only good things about u from a friend of mine.

Hello Eskild! Welcome to OTE! Ill add you to the whitelist.

Feel free to hop in ts or IRC and chat! otherwise we will see you in game!

philosopher

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: bluephilosopher
Name: Ed
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years and a couple of months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? started with the beta pack, mostly single player and some unleashed multiplayer
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no, but I can get and use it if need be
Other Information: looking for a friendly server

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: bluephilosopher
Name: Ed
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years and a couple of months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? started with the beta pack, mostly single player and some unleashed multiplayer
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no, but I can get and use it if need be
Other Information: looking for a friendly server

Hey Ed!! Welcome to OTE! Ill add you to the whitelist! Let me know if you have an questions or concerns!

Be sure to check our forums and find the changes we made to certain mods so you will be able to log on! There are two mods that will require manual install, This can be found here http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/?p=30599

HaydenL.

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: hodkor
Name: Hayden
How long have you been playing minecraft? hmm..3-4 years on and off I guess
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? never played FTB but I played around with the technic pack a bit
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? not that i'm aware. I'm easy to get along with and don't mess with anyone or their stuff.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? don't currently have it downloaded but can.
Other Information: Wanted to start playing around in FTB and was looking for a mature and fun atmosphere to learn about it and you guys sounded about right on the money. I will usually have my own place but am always willing to help out others or even be part of a community/town as long as I can get some space to build/farm etc. Looking forward to joining you guys!