Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

choy17

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: choy17

Name: Ian Toribio

How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.8

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've played FTB MindCrack pack since release.

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No and yes.

Other Information: I'm 23 years old and looking for a nice server I can play during my free time.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: choy17

Name: Ian Toribio

How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.8

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've played FTB MindCrack pack since release.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No and yes.

Other Information: I'm 23 years old and looking for a nice server I can play during my free time.

Hi Ian!

Welcome to OTE! Plenty to see and do here. You gotta come in and fight me in hunger games though!

Don't forget to check out the forums at www.otegamers.com were you can ask any questions you might have and introduce your self to the community.

Thyvo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Thyvo

Name: Tom

How long have you been playing minecraft? I started out in Beta 1.7.3 short before 1.8

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Played the ftb packs before the launcher existed

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes, I might hop in but I don't talk to often

Other Information: I'm 22 Years old, I live in Belgium (GMT+1), I'm a mechanic as job and also back end web developer, I also DJ in the weekends

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Thyvo

Name: Tom

How long have you been playing minecraft? I started out in Beta 1.7.3 short before 1.8

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Played the ftb packs before the launcher existed

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes, I might hop in but I don't talk to often

Other Information: I'm 22 Years old, I live in Belgium (GMT+1), I'm a mechanic as job and also back end web developer, I also DJ in the weekends

Hello Tom!

Ill toss you on the whitelist so you can log on whenever! Welcom to OTE gaming!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Saints Row III and Dishonored!)

Reactions: Thyvo

blabsalot6

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:blabsalot6
Name:David
How long have you been playing minecraft?Somewhere between late alpha or early beta i am not sure of the exact version.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes i have played a lot of the mindcrack pack and the ultimate pack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? None to my knowledge
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes but i have no mic at this moment in time.
Other Information: I don't have much more to add.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:blabsalot6
Name:David
How long have you been playing minecraft?Somewhere between late alpha or early beta i am not sure of the exact version.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes i have played a lot of the mindcrack pack and the ultimate pack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? None to my knowledge
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes but i have no mic at this moment in time.
Other Information: I don't have much more to add.

Hi David and welcome! Don't worry about the mic you do what everyone else does and listen to the Aussie accents!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Saints Row III and Dishonored!)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

I would just to let you know we have updated to Forge Multipart Universal Version 121 and Nuclear Control 1.5.1e.

This is to fix some very important crash bugs which the FTB team has not implemented yet (if ever).

If you are not familiar with the update process I have an easy guide set out over at the OTE forums. http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information

Make sure to come and join us in a Hunger Games match!

sixtybelowcold

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:sixtybelowcold

Name: Ryan

How long have you been playing minecraft? Ive been playing minecraft for 3-4 years now. its come a long ways.

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have played a private pack and been playing direwolf20 and ultimate - overall experience is around a year now.

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope. the servers i have been on have closed down.

do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i have ts3 and i havnt often used it but if im accepted ill be more then willing to turn it on and use it.

Other Information: Im in alaska and its been hard to find a good server to play on that isnt going to close after a month. the few servers i played on have been based in europe and so i always had a bad lag issue. now im looking for a good server where i know that my work wont be erased and has good people as well. i cant say i know every mod cause i dont and so im glad there are people willing to help for the mods i dont have much experience with. im a friendly guy as well 27yrs old and i play pretty much everyday for 3+ hours at a time. I do try to be helpful for any questions i see that i have the ability to help with.

jymi

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name - Jymi_B
Name James(Jymi wierd spelling Jimmy i guess lol)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? almost 3 years years
FTB Experience? Played on 3 different servers and been playing modded minecraft before all these fancy launchers came out.
Ever been banned? Nope. A. I'm 30 years old, and grief just isn't my style. Honestly hate that people want to take the enjoyment out of this game by being jerks.
Do you have TS# and willing to use it? Yes and yes
Other info: Honestly just looking for a more mature community to play with that wants to take on some rediculously crazy builds. I like programming and logic alot. Hope to actually find a community that I can be apart of for a long time. One that doesn't just fall apart. Like I said I'm a little older and I really don't have time for annoying childish things.(ironic since this is playing a game :) ), but hopefully this is a mature server.[DOUBLEPOST=1376343581][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i'm based in Texas, so hoping for a lagfree server for once.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name - Jymi_B
Name James(Jymi wierd spelling Jimmy i guess lol)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? almost 3 years years
FTB Experience? Played on 3 different servers and been playing modded minecraft before all these fancy launchers came out.
Ever been banned? Nope. A. I'm 30 years old, and grief just isn't my style. Honestly hate that people want to take the enjoyment out of this game by being jerks.
Do you have TS# and willing to use it? Yes and yes
Other info: Honestly just looking for a more mature community to play with that wants to take on some rediculously crazy builds. I like programming and logic alot. Hope to actually find a community that I can be apart of for a long time. One that doesn't just fall apart. Like I said I'm a little older and I really don't have time for annoying childish things.(ironic since this is playing a game :) ), but hopefully this is a mature server.[DOUBLEPOST=1376343581][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i'm based in Texas, so hoping for a lagfree server for once.

Hello James!

Ill go ahead and add you to the whitelist! Welcome to OTE hope you find our server to your liking!
We just recently changed a few mods to deal with crash issues, and now run 1.1.3 unleashed!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Saints Row III and Dishonored!)[DOUBLEPOST=1376358720][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name:sixtybelowcold

Name: Ryan

How long have you been playing minecraft? Ive been playing minecraft for 3-4 years now. its come a long ways.

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have played a private pack and been playing direwolf20 and ultimate - overall experience is around a year now.

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope. the servers i have been on have closed down.

do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i have ts3 and i havnt often used it but if im accepted ill be more then willing to turn it on and use it.

Other Information: Im in alaska and its been hard to find a good server to play on that isnt going to close after a month. the few servers i played on have been based in europe and so i always had a bad lag issue. now im looking for a good server where i know that my work wont be erased and has good people as well. i cant say i know every mod cause i dont and so im glad there are people willing to help for the mods i dont have much experience with. im a friendly guy as well 27yrs old and i play pretty much everyday for 3+ hours at a time. I do try to be helpful for any questions i see that i have the ability to help with.

As discussed on the forums, Welcome to OTE!

Sterling Wilson

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sliver01

Name: Sterling
(I don't really want to say my last name.)

How long have you been playing minecraft? Since th ladder "fix".

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, a descent amount.

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I don't have a mic and/or camera.

Other Information: I like apple pie. (Even though It's a trap!
ackbar-its-a-trap.jpg

Duf

Jul 29, 2019

Hello Sterling! Ill go ahead and add you to the whitelist!

You should be able to log on shortly, be sure to read the forums and update your client appropriately. If you have and issues let me know!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
ackbar-its-a-trap.jpg

I hope you don't mind but I'm planning to call you Archer :)

Noa12390

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:noa12390
Name:floyd
How long have you been playing minecraft? a year and a half
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?yes
Other Information:looking for a server to play on since my freinds moved to TFcraft

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:noa12390
Name:floyd
How long have you been playing minecraft? a year and a half
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?yes
Other Information:looking for a server to play on since my freinds moved to TFcraft

Hey floyd!

Welcome to OTE gaming! Please take some time to read our forums and locate the new server information OTEgamers.com. There are a few mods that will require manual updating, this is to prevent some crash issues that we have been having.

LordDeTracy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LordDeTracy
Name: Brady
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Since the launcher came out ive been playing it. Tekkit before that. Soooo plenty of exp.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes. Accidental overload of a nuclear reactor in my base. (i have no idea how to work reactors)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: Looking for a server to play on, have some friends join and build a community town/center/base.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LordDeTracy
Name: Brady
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Since the launcher came out ive been playing it. Tekkit before that. Soooo plenty of exp.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes. Accidental overload of a nuclear reactor in my base. (i have no idea how to work reactors)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: Looking for a server to play on, have some friends join and build a community town/center/base.

Hello Brady and welcome to OTE! As soon as I get online I will add you to the Whitelist!

Please visit our forums and update your mods to what the server is running, It will require two manual installs

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
Quick server update to all interested!

- We now have IRC integrated into the server. You can chat with people in game when you are unable to be online Minecraft!
- Ironed out many of the crash issues associated with 1.1.3 and FTB unleashed in general ( We upgraded a few mods that were causing issues ) Hopefully this keeps the server on 100%.... we all know how FTB can be though.
- Our Saints and Gold membership status give away's are complete! Two new happy owners of these great games/offers.
- This month we will be giving away a copy of Bioshock, this is available to any active forum member!

xahoo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: botaLP
Name: Dimitar (but u can call me bota)
How long have you been playing minecraft? from beta 1.3
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No and Yes
Other Information: I'm 26 year old from Bulgaria who like to play minecraft with mods ( i stop play vanila minecraft after beta 1.7 or 1.8 )