Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
iiYwChI.jpg

Hey guys! We are On the Edge Gaming!

Whitelist Status: OPEN

Website

www.OTEGamers.com

TeamSpeak 3 Server

TS3.OTEGamers.com

IRC Channel

Our IRC is linked into all of our community Minecraft servers. If you want to chat to us or get whitelisted quickly. Chat to us here.

#OTEGamers on Gamesurge.net

Click here for our webchat

Server Info

Address: FTB.OTEGamers.com or 69.197.57.230

Host: - Intreppid
Specs:
  • i5-4670k @ 4.5GHz
  • SSD Storage
  • 32GB RAM
  • 1GB/s Uplink
  • Located: LA, California
  • Up-time : 24/7
  • Dedicated server
Server Rules:
  • Be friendly and respectful to other players
  • No large excavation in the overworld, turtling underground for the sake of construction is fine. All large excavation(turtles, quarries) should be done in mystcraft worlds only. If you are caught excavating, all of the equipment will be destroyed and the area rolled-back.
  • Ask permission to use other peoples things.
  • No Griefing, its useless here.
About the server:

We have Good friendly admins. Our staffs main goal is to take care of each and every player to make sure you have the best possible experience.

We take hourly backups! Your work is never lost with us!

The staff are very fast to fix bugs and address any players issues.

We use the mod MyTown to manage towns and market plots. MyTown is the only Forge based protection mod and is very difficult to bypass! Many servers still use grief prevention which does not protect players' structures in Twilight Forest and Mystcraft. MyTown can protect everything everywhere.

We take griefing very seriously here. With a extensively tested protection mod we can stop griefing before it even happens. In the case that you forgot to protect your structures, we have comprehensive block logging to track each players movements.

Click here for a comprehensive players guide on all of our mods

Staff:

Owner: Cozza38
Admins: Mirokoth
Mods: AP, ArbitraryHubris, Shotexpert

Banned items:

Click here for our list of banned items.

White-list Application format:

In-Game Name:
What are you looking for in the server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with FTB?
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
How active are you?

About the Community:

On the Edge Gaming is an established community, started in 2006 we originally invested in the MMO scene. With many of our MMO Guilds abandoned, we have turned our focus to providing our own gaming experience to our members. Our members decide the future of our community, any member can run their own =OTE= clan or guild in their favourite game.

We also do Game give-a-ways monthly (with enough games to last us the next year!), you are required to be active in the community and the forums to participate. Head over towww.otegamers.com to sign up! We look forward to getting to know you and gaming with you!

Last edited:

Shotexpert

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Shotexpert
Name: Just call me Shot for now and when I get to know people better my real life name will follow.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since the Beta days of the game. I have always liked the freedom you get in it where you can use all your creativity to make awsome builds.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Starting with Tekkit I moved over to FTB a few weeks after it started. I have been playing FTB Ultimate (shutdown to a lack of players and high costs) lately because I liked the challenge of gregtech, but with less time to play and the unhinged pack not looking too well I wanna give the unleashed pack a try.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, atleast not that i know of.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I have teamspeak and I like using it since talking is easyer then typing (lazy<< ;) ).
Other Information: I am a 20 year old dutch student who likes playing Minecraft in his free time. I love to make complicated builds (especially Computercraft controlled ones) but in all my builds looks are just as high on the list as functionality. I hope to join the server soon as it seems to be a nice community, and if more information is needed just let me know.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Shotexpert
Name: Just call me Shot for now and when I get to know people better my real life name will follow.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since the Beta days of the game. I have always liked the freedom you get in it where you can use all your creativity to make awsome builds.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Starting with Tekkit I moved over to FTB a few weeks after it started. I have been playing FTB Ultimate (shutdown to a lack of players and high costs) lately because I liked the challenge of gregtech, but with less time to play and the unhinged pack not looking too well I wanna give the unleashed pack a try.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, atleast not that i know of.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I have teamspeak and I like using it since talking is easyer then typing (lazy<< ;) ).
Other Information: I am a 20 year old dutch student who likes playing Minecraft in his free time. I love to make complicated builds (especially Computercraft controlled ones) but in all my builds looks are just as high on the list as functionality. I hope to join the server soon as it seems to be a nice community, and if more information is needed just let me know.

Heya Shot and welcome to OTE!

I also really like gregtech and the challenges it brings. It was a hard decision whether or not to include it but we decided not to as it's just too inconvenient for everyone.

Good luck with the complicated builds, maybe you can teach me computercraft one day :p

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Saints Row III and Dishonored!)

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: GySgtXerxes
Name: Jed
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have played Minecraft since shortly after the release of 1.2.0.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have been playing FTB since the inception of the launcher and I know quite a bit about all the mods in the Unleashed Pack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not to my knowledge.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes and Yes
Other Information: I am 23 and play Minecraft during basically all of my free time, I try to play other games but just keep getting pulled back. I have been looking steadily now for a stable server with active players that don't quit after a month and are fun to play with. I hope that with OTE I have found that community.

gravy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gravycatman
Name: joe, 22
How long have you been playing minecraft? 5months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? almost 1 month
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: just looking for a server where i can enjoy playing ftb with a trustful community and not have to worry about getting griefed or that has admins/mods that are corrupt

Zslash1990

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zslash1990
Name: Martin
How long have you been playing minecraft? mostly since release, but have played mostly FTB :p
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, played the mindcrack pack for awhile, ultimate and some unleashed.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? no, i usually dont play multiplayer but its getting very booring to play alone all the time.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, i will most likely use it but since i have a daughter its hard since im always back and forth from the computer.
Other Information: Well Im 22 years old and come from Norway, usually play mc alone and i want to play with others because its getting booring playing alone all the time hehe. more fun to share creation with others :)
and also this server seems like a good one, there are so many bad servers out there with admins that are abusing theyr power, thats mainly why i have mostly played SP.

Looking forward to seeing all of ya!
Z Out!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: GySgtXerxes
Name: Jed
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have played Minecraft since shortly after the release of 1.2.0.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have been playing FTB since the inception of the launcher and I know quite a bit about all the mods in the Unleashed Pack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not to my knowledge.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes and Yes
Other Information: I am 23 and play Minecraft during basically all of my free time, I try to play other games but just keep getting pulled back. I have been looking steadily now for a stable server with active players that don't quit after a month and are fun to play with. I hope that with OTE I have found that community.

In-Game Name: gravycatman
Name: joe, 22
How long have you been playing minecraft? 5months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? almost 1 month
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: just looking for a server where i can enjoy playing ftb with a trustful community and not have to worry about getting griefed or that has admins/mods that are corrupt

In-Game Name: Zslash1990
Name: Martin
How long have you been playing minecraft? mostly since release, but have played mostly FTB :p
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, played the mindcrack pack for awhile, ultimate and some unleashed.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? no, i usually dont play multiplayer but its getting very booring to play alone all the time.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, i will most likely use it but since i have a daughter its hard since im always back and forth from the computer.
Other Information: Well Im 22 years old and come from Norway, usually play mc alone and i want to play with others because its getting booring playing alone all the time hehe. more fun to share creation with others :)
and also this server seems like a good one, there are so many bad servers out there with admins that are abusing theyr power, thats mainly why i have mostly played SP.

Looking forward to seeing all of ya!
Z Out!

Hi Guys and Welcome to OTE!

Sorry I can't type much, the fiance wants a lunch date =/ Good luck in there, if you have any suggestions for the server please hit me up!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Saints Row III and Dishonored!)

DanteJPX

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DanteJPX
Name: Jean Pierre
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Tons of experience, have played Direwolf20 pack, ultimate pack, ftb 1.5 beta packs (with and withouth gregtech)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no and not for the moment i dont have a microphone
Other Information: Im 20 years old and im still in college, so i may be not conected that much when it starts. Im a friendly player who likes to help others and can work in a team. Im looking for a small server but with friendly people.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DanteJPX
Name: Jean Pierre
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Tons of experience, have played Direwolf20 pack, ultimate pack, ftb 1.5 beta packs (with and withouth gregtech)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no and not for the moment i dont have a microphone
Other Information: Im 20 years old and im still in college, so i may be not conected that much when it starts. Im a friendly player who likes to help others and can work in a team. Im looking for a small server but with friendly people.

Hello and welcome to OTE!

Im also in college still so I understand where you are coming from in that respect. School can be a bit of an overload at times.

duarte599

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:duarte599

Name: Duarte Gonçalves (Portuguese)

How long have you been playing minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 and I love it!

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've been playong FTB for 2 years by now. I have tons of experience, i've played on Direwolf20, Mindcrack and Yogcraft.

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, I haven't.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No, but i have a Micro.

Other Information: I have 17 years old and I'm Portuguese.I love to play so I will be connected lots of time, can play alone, but I wuld prefer to play in team.I can speek English like I can speak Portguese.I've been looking for a small server and this one seems the right one :D.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:duarte599

Name: Duarte Gonçalves (Portuguese)

How long have you been playing minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 and I love it!

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've been playong FTB for 2 years by now. I have tons of experience, i've played on Direwolf20 and Mindcrack so I have experience on the Hard recipes of FTB Unkeashed.

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, I haven't.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No, but i have a Micro.

Other Information: I have 17 years old and I'm Portuguese.I love to play so I will be connected lots of time, can play alone, but I wuld prefer to play in team.I can speek English like I can speak Portguese.I've been looking for a small server and this one seems the right one :D.

Welcome to OTE!

We have my town installed on the server, when you first log on be sure to ask if anyone is looking for another member for their town!

duarte599

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to OTE!

We have my town installed on the server, when you first log on be sure to ask if anyone is looking for another member for their town!

Thank you!

Benjamin Passmore

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Aighato
Name: Benjamin, Ben
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Tons, ran a DW20 server for about 6 months or so before finally deciding I wanted to be a player, not an owner. But I have been looking around for another modpack and Dartcraft caught my eye, as well as the other necessity mods, BC, IC2 :p
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yup!
Other Information: I love messing around with new mods and it typically doesn't take me long to set up my House, which btw is not a dirt hovel. I'm 24 years old and am just looking for a no lag server though, as the other ones I've been on have been terrible for this modpack :(

EvasiveChaos

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SkyNightZ
Name: Asher Broadbent
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since 1.7 (Pistons)
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have plenty of experience, I Have played Mindcrach, Direwolf, Unlimited and some of the other packs, and am well oriented when it comes to the common mods (IC2, BC...) and am starting to delve into less used mods (thermal Expansion and Steve Carts. I do have to say I am not the best at FTB and will not be the 'Guy' That has everything, (unfortunately) I also played tekkit before FTB so I have plenty of experience with the meta mods.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yeh, my own when I was testing a command. =D
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yeh
Other Information: I Enjoy trying new stuff and love to build (although I suck) I hate the idea of cheating and try to work slowly to avoid Getting bored quickly, I will also be recording for my youtube channel because I want to start a fun series in which I don't get bored and stop the series.

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
Ben, I have whitelisted you and responded to your post on the OTE Gamers forums. Welcome! :)

SkyNightZ, lucky you didn't also add your self to anything like MCBans ;). I have whitelisted you as well.
Don't forget to check out the forums at www.otegamers.com were you can ask any questions you might have and introduce your self to the community.

Don't forget to join in with the monthly giveaways! Currently we are giving away a copy of Dishonored!

JakkofBlades

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JakkofBlades
Name: Sam
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.9
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I've played FTB since release, created custom modpacks for myself, and played technic way back when.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I will use it once I get a mic
Other Information: I'm just looking for a stable, friendly server, preferably on the small side. I play at least an hour a day and I'll be happy to work on community projects. I'm friendly and laid-back.

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JakkofBlades
Name: Sam
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.9
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I've played FTB since release, created custom modpacks for myself, and played technic way back when.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I will use it once I get a mic
Other Information: I'm just looking for a stable, friendly server, preferably on the small side. I play at least an hour a day and I'll be happy to work on community projects. I'm friendly and laid-back.
Hey Jakk,

I have added you to the whitelist :)
Don't forget to check out the forums at www.otegamers.com were you can ask any questions you might have and introduce your self to the community.

SamSheppard

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SnakexSs
Name: Sam Sheppard
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yeah I played on two servers for about a year.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? To be honest I was banned for a day although its debatable if i should of been banned.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yep
Other Information: I love to make friends and make companies with people who I can trust.