Organized FTB pack Comparison Chart

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
If you're going to include older packs, then showing the version of Minecraft the pack is running would be appropriate. ;)

Also according to your notation, Gregtech definitely deserves 2 *'s. And aren't there 2 versions of the DW20 pack now?

Pyrotemplar

Jul 29, 2019
cool i agree with what RedBoss said, also you have an error on Unhindged with EE3 and Mystcraft, you got those to backwards.

Pyrotemplar

Jul 29, 2019
also another thing you can add to make it easier to read is continue the lines from each mod from the mod pack. so everything is under line.

DanOfEarth

Jul 29, 2019
Not following you on that. I could split the chart into two and duplicate the mod labels. This would make the whole chart bigger and possibly easier to follow. Is that along the lines of what you're reffering to?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
The section listing unique to Ampz & unleashed is sorta useless. You could just list the mods and what packs they're in. And the "adds ores" notation is a water as well. The majority of mods add ores so that's one more thing to confuse people.

DanOfEarth

Jul 29, 2019
Well.....how about this. Noot what you mentioned but.......[DOUBLEPOST=1375205262][/DOUBLEPOST]
The section listing unique to Ampz & unleashed is sorta useless. You could just list the mods and what packs they're in. And the "adds ores" notation is a water as well. The majority of mods add ores so that's one more thing to confuse people.

Well, I wanted it to be comprehensive. It HAS to tell them what mods are in there.

On the ores thing, I'll change that on the next round.

DanOfEarth

Jul 29, 2019
Done....now has new Direwolf 20 Pack also.

Can anybody confirm my comment that Binnies Mod id the replacement for Extra Bees or rather the successor? I can't find anything on that.

Two notes: I left Nether Ores as is to keep it simple. In reality alot of mods do mulitple things - wanted to keep to summaries. Also, I would've put Xycraft in the "ExtraToys" section but it adds SO MANY DANG chunks, it HAS to go here.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Given that this thread has been dormant for almost a year and has literally nothing to do with 1.6.4 packs on it, i'd say there's little to no chance of that :)

Also, where's @ThatOneSlowking when you need him XD
image.jpg

Reactions: malicious_bloke