Ore Generation - Question

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
I made my own 1.5.2 modpack, and I was wondering, how do I stop from having 999999999999 different copper/tin ores around everywhere?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Go through the config files and disable ore generation options until only one instance of each type is left.

Reactions: Whovian

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
An advice: use TE ores. They are nice and shiny :3 But TE copper spawns pretty high.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Good for you in giving it a shot. I really enjoyed my DIY pack. What mods are you using?

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
Rei's mini map, Dynamic Lights, TreeCapitator(I know I know >_>) NEI, Armor Status HUD,
IC2(and Addons for it) Applied Enger. Buildcraft, biblocraft, damage indicators, Mo Creatures, EE3, Ender storage, Extra Biomes XL, Forestry, Inventory Tweaks, iron Chests, Natura, nether ores, omitools, steves carts, thaumcraft(and tinker) Twilight forest, thermal expanion, tinkers construct.

wow, that' was allot of typing. LOL.

I think I've got the ore tweaked. maybe little bit more.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that Thaumcraft is adding or has added a flying device called a harness. I just noticed that of the mods listed, none add flight. Modular powersuits could also be an option, if you want flight. Gravity gun could also be nice for your mix of mods. On RR I mainly use the gravity gun to mine nether ores so that I won't aggro the pigment. Just suggestions though, enjoy!