OratoryMultiGaming | DW20 1.4.6 | Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Oratory

Jul 29, 2019
Used to host a 1.4.2 server, but as redpower is out now, i've decided to go with the dw20 1.4.6 server.
The server is currently in beta stage, and the world will probably get reset later, but hopefully not.
The difficulty on the server will be hard. So if you want it easy, try some other server.

The server is located in Sweden, so there might be some ping issues for people outside of EU. But feel free to try out the server anyway.

IP: OratoryMultiGaming.com

To apply for the server, simply answer these questions:
IGN:
How long have you played minecraft:

Rules are simple:
Don't grief
Don't steal
Don't ask for creative/op
Don't do things that will lagg the server

If you get accepted to the server, i will send you a PM, this is to keep the thread more clean, and make it so that i don't bump it myself.

It's your responsibility as a player to keep up to date with the server rules, they can change at any time.

More rules will be added when i'm not lazy.

Additional mods:
Logistics Pipes - http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/43/
GregTech - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88825306/Mods/gregtechmod.zip
Treecapitator.r02 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20748481/MC/TreeCapitator_Forge/latest/index.html

Currently disabeled mods:
None

I'm hoping that i will be able to keep all the mods on the server. But i'm sure that some of them will just cause to much lag, and i will have to remove them.

If you want a mod added to the server, feel free to message me about it, and i might add it.

All config files needed can be found as an attached file, just change the ".txt" to ".cfg"

I will accept about 3-5 people to the server.
If you used to play on my last server, just send me a message, and i will make sure to get you whitelisted again.

Attachments

• LogisticsPipes.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 58

MiYagui16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MiYagui16
How long have you played minecraft: uff years, maybe since 2010

mchewy112

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mchewy112
How long have you played minecraft: since it came out

Xenon

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: xenondeathstrike
County: United Kingdom (England)
How long have you played minecraft: since it came out

Schwammekk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: schwammekk
How long have you played minecraft: I'm playing Minecratf since the early Alpha versions.

Oratory

Jul 29, 2019
The people accepted to the server should have a PM from me now.
And from now on, i will only PM people when they get accepted, and most likely not post more here myself.

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grimreaper1997
How long have you played minecraft: A little under 2 years

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blakc725
How long have you played minecraft: i have been playing since 3 patches before beta

sadow200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sadow200​
How long have you played minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since the early Alpha versions.​

Axel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: viking99
How long have you played minecraft: sence alpha 1.1 (like a mounth after it was released)

Henrik478

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Henrik478
How long have you played minecraft:Since alpha 1.3