OPTIFINE needs to be added

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bobbels

Jul 29, 2019
No, it doesn't because Optifine is worthless. The only thing it's good at is causing mass flickering and constant corrupted textures.
sounds very much like you have the multithreading option enabled.
just don't use it. and if you must, you have to disable threading optimization in your graphics card drivers.
i still ended up with kinda corrupted mobs and stuff, so i just don't use it. optifine still helps with the performance.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys on the FTB crew decide that your mod pack is better with Optifine, but you can't get permission to package it in, maybe you can find a compromise, like a link from the launcher window. You put his official link there so EVERYBODY downloads it, and he agrees to some download site that's less obnoxious than ad.fly. Yeah, I'm probably dreaming there ... :p

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
It wont be in the pack since you can't tell what type people should have and also optifine works with some people and not others. ;)

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine is very glitchy on a large amount of people, its better to leave it out, so that the people who actually need it can install it themselves.