Opis/MapWriter - Slime Chunks/Loaded Chunks?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
On one of DW20's videos he uses Opis/Mapwriter to show Slime Chunks and Loaded Chunks but doesn't explain how he did it. I've googled, searched, looked at all the keybinds and configs, and after 30 minutes i'm giving up. It looks like he just clicks overlay in the video but it does nothing for me, and i'm using the same pack as him.

How do you get it to show it?

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
Hover your mouse over Overlay (I believe, not in front of my gaming pc) and then just scroll through the various overlay using your mouse wheel.

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
Hover your mouse over Overlay (I believe, not in front of my gaming pc) and then just scroll through the various overlay using your mouse wheel.

Thanks!

Why would they do that? That's so very hard to figure out and doesn't seem to be documented anywhere. Been playing with MapWriter for months and never realized this was a feature.

Orxenhorf

Jul 29, 2019
The slime chunks that Mapwriter shows are incorrect. I just went through a bit of work in a brand new test world after making the Slimanator Slimalyzer and finding that it showed different chunks. Both the Slimanator Slimalyzer and chunkbase . com agreed, and matched what my test digging showed.

Last edited: