Operation: Make post 1.7 packs a bit more like Infinity.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Just got a little easier with the installation of MFR.

Still no buildcraft or thaumcraft. Who do I have to threaten with incessant sporking to get these mods updated?

Also no thermal dynamics, TE just lost its place to EnderIO as my go-to for entry level RF thingy before I jump off into Draconic Evolution storage and slightly more esoteric RF production.

The above plus the paucity of bees makes the whole experience feel pretty regressive right now...

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
As it has been said many times, with much sadness, Thaumcraft is on virtual permanent hiatus (unless mcjty can take it over, and even then, not any time soon).

So the short answer is "Nope, can't do it"

Long answer is "Not in it's current state can we re-create the feel/mod list of Infinity in 1.10 and above."

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Hmmm, mcjty taking over would be cool if he has the time.

Speaking of, I've just discovered Deep Resonance. Think this might be the first really cool thing i've found since leaving 1.7 :)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hmmm, mcjty taking over would be cool if he has the time.

Speaking of, I've just discovered Deep Resonance. Think this might be the first really cool thing i've found since leaving 1.7 :)
Fun fact: There was actually a version of Deep Resonance in 1.7.10 - that's where it started! Though it was much more basic. A bit like Botania, which actually started in 1.6.4!

Reactions: malicious_bloke

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Well the dev of Extra Alchemy is making a Witchery remake (think RP2 - Project Red). It is only in experimental alpha on 1.11.2, and I don't know if he'll backport. So that's the closest to Witchery you're probably going to get