OpenPeripheral and the Direwolf20 Portal system?

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
In one of Direwolf20's latest videos, he covered exactly how to make his mystcraft portal linking book computercraft system. However, with his modpack the code isn't allowing the monitors to be clicked. I have no clue how to write LUA code so does anybody have a solution to this? Some people said to update openperipheral but there's no download for it online... Help!

Nooska

Jul 29, 2019
that might be it yeah (haven't played with them myself, but I do remember something back when Dire first amde it, that it wasn't regular monitors that was needed..

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
that might be it yeah (haven't played with them myself, but I do remember something back when Dire first amde it, that it wasn't regular monitors that was needed..
Yeah I'm using the yellow ones. I'm doing exactly what is said in his latest video. Everybody in the video comments is saying that it's something having to do with the mod version and that the version in the video is different from the Direpack video.. But there's no downloads for it online.

ionofrao

Jul 29, 2019
I get the exact same error and have been looking for a answer all day, it does appear to be a problem with the version of open peripherals, but I don't know what version we have and what version we need...

Grey_Ghost

Jul 29, 2019
I was worried about adding the latest version myself. (EDIT: Well, daunted by all the config changes) Then I noticed TechWord 2 had a more updated version of all the openmod's mods, so I used those. Thanks to those universal configs, I don't seem to have any problems thus far. I haven't tested the portal code yet though, as the main reason I wanted the update was for right clicking the Liquid XP Tanks to get XP back.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
I was worried about adding the latest version myself. (EDIT: Well, daunted by all the config changes) Then I noticed TechWord 2 had a more updated version of all the openmod's mods, so I used those. Thanks to those universal configs, I don't seem to have any problems thus far. I haven't tested the portal code yet though, as the main reason I wanted the update was for right clicking the Liquid XP Tanks to get XP back.
Thank you! I will download that modpack and steal the updates from that :)