Open Opening Wireless Universal Terminal fully drains Draconic Flux Capacitor

S

Sorbe

Summary of the problem Opening Wireless Universal Terminal fully drains Draconic Flux Capacitor

Pack Version 2.5.5

What is the bug? Opening my Wireless Universal Terminal (5068) will drain ALL of the power (550,000,000 RF) from my Draconic Flux Capacitor (4799:1) in seconds.

This is the AE2 Wireless Universal Terminal from ExtraCells 2 that can also show you fluids and essentia. To get one combine a std AE2 Wireless Terminal (4111) with both the Fluid Terminal (5061) and Essential Terminal (6083).

http://lookpic.com/O/i2/1854/B5JH4U7e.png
http://lookpic.com/O/i2/1688/1HYESL3F.png

(Since you asked in live stream, the resource pack is Chroma Hills 128)

Mod & Version ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.3.14b197.jar

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes.

Known Fix Never use Universal Terminal. (Even if you hide your flux cap in a backpack while you use the UT, as soon as you take it back out, the UT sucks massive power from it)

Last edited:
R

rightfuldeathray

My Identical Issue
Having same issue, but a different mod pack, FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6.0. This issue was not present in the previous version 2.5.0, both Draconic Evolution and Extra Cells 2 were updated when the pack was, so I don't know which mod caused this. If I had to guess it would be extra cells two. This bug also seems to happen with the fluid terminal at an even faster rate, doesn't happen with essentia, or item terminals (not extra cells two). This bug also seems to occur with thermal expansion flux capacitors, but at a reduced rate. Bug will occur on simplest of ME systems, weather there is fluid storage or not.

My Maybe Solution
Doing a backwards update on either might fix this, and doing a backwards update on both would probably fix this.EDIT: Backwards update on extra cells two to version 2.3.9(previous Infinity version) from 2.3.14 fixed everything on creative system, will try on survival. (worked on my survival system too.)

Test creative System
2016-10-09_15.55.11.png

Last edited:
S

Sorbe

This is probably something like a new missing power conversion factor in the mod pack config files for the Fluid Terminal / Universal Remote. Or this last version of Extra Cells code has this bug in the actual code.

R

rightfuldeathray

This is probably something like a new missing power conversion factor in the mod pack config files for the Fluid Terminal / Universal Remote. Or this last version of Extra Cells code has this bug in the actual code.

Most likely a bug, if it was a conversion factor issue it would affect all wireless terminals (and ME systems) which it doesn't seem to do.