OpenBlocks mob names

Crash129

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I want to disable certain mobs, but I couldn't find information how it has to be formatted.

Code:
additional {
    # List any mob names you want disabled on the server
    S:disableMobNames <
     >
}

What do I have to enter between those brackets to disable creepers for example? Just "Creeper" or "vanilla.Creeper" or...
And if I want to disable the mobs of a specific mod for example natura Spiders?

ronny

Jul 29, 2019
a bit late perhaps, responding anyway, the only mob i know that can be disabled with OpenBlocks is the Hecate from Ars Magica 2, this is done thusly:
arsmagica2.MobHecate
>

ronny

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I want to disable certain mobs, but I couldn't find information how it has to be formatted.

Code:
additional {
    # List any mob names you want disabled on the server
     >
}

What do I have to enter between those brackets to disable creepers for example? Just "Creeper" or "vanilla.Creeper" or...
And if I want to disable the mobs of a specific mod for example natura Spiders?
i'm in the same position as you i fear, wishing to use this but not finding the formatting info:(

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
The problem is that it probably uses the name that is used in the code of whatever mod the entity adds, however this is most of the time hidden for obvious reasons. You need Some kind of dump to het it,maybe NEI can do it.

ronny

Jul 29, 2019
thought it might but every version i've tried misses out on an Entity dump:/

ronny

Jul 29, 2019
given up on this now, found a workaround that involves a load of command blocks and keeping several chunks perma-loaded