openblocks grave and the monster pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
saw on the wiki that there was a bug with the grave and tinkers, something about losing your stuff. but seeing as how its not poping up on the dw20 pack i was just wondering if there was anything on the monster pack that would be a problem with it or, can i reactivate it?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
It was disabled due to a bug with TiCo, where if you had any TiCo tools the grave wouldn't function correctly. This may have been fixed in a later version, but I don't know for sure. I would find some change logs and look for something about this bug being fixed in there and comparing that to the version in Monster before enabling them.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
so i enabled the grave and in creative, put two TiC shovels in my innovatory and a lot of vanilla items, flew up 100 blocks, switched to survival, mined up the grave and all my stuff was there. gonna test on a pure survival world and see if i get the same result.

EDIT: it works just fine now tested with stone tools in my ssp world and used one of my staff of travel to fly up. not a single item was lost.

Last edited: