OpenBlocks Auto Enchantment Table Help!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
All the pipes seem full of liquid XP like they ought to be.

Just double-checking to make sure I see the whole system. Drain to OB tanks, to fluiducts, to portable tank, to more fluiducts, to auto-enchanter.

Are the two sets of fluiducts isolated from each other? I think the images show they are, but I just want to double check. Also, what does the GUI for the auto-enchanter look like?

iamlegend201

Jul 29, 2019
You have to set it, I think, so that the Auto Enchantment Table can suck up liquids from the bottom. I believe there is a tab for it in the GUI.

Reactions: Omegatron

ArchNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
The Auto-enchanting table tabs to the right are where you configure it. For each of the tabs you can left-click to set the side which determines where that action goes and right-click to rotate the angle of the viewing of the table.

The one you are looking for is the bottom tab. Check 'Auto Drink' on that tab, then rotate the table to the side you want it to input and then left-click the placement where you want it to drink from.
Hope this helps! :)