OnoviaCraft|MineCrack|Whitelist|Small Group|Team Work!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

NHDriver4

Jul 29, 2019
OnoviaCraft is a spin-off of our larger community, Onovia. We've been around for a long time and run several Minecraft servers.

We are currently looking for serious and mature TEAM players to join our brand new MindCrack server. We are a mature group, with 75% of us being over 25. We currently have two streamers (Myself and Superbongo) that stream every night and day! We also host a large TeamSpeak server that you and your friends can use, regardless if you're playing on OnoviaCraft or not.

Current Mod Notes:
GregTech: You MUST disable GregTech in your client before connecting, or the server will disconnect you.

Server IP: mc.onoviacraft.com:25569

Rules:
  • Try to work as a team, but it's not required.
  • Admins will NOT refund lost or stolen items. Trap or hide your prized possessions!
  • Griefing is NOT tolerated, and will be dealt with swiftly.
  • Nukes and other large explosive blocks are disabled.
  • Since this is a mature server, moderate language will be acceptable so long as it's not derogatory, threatening, or harassing.
  • If you borrow something from someone, please let that person know by leaving a sign or post in the forums, otherwise it will be treated as theft.
  • No Xray, Hacks, or mods that give you an unfair advantage on the server.
  • Chat is linked to the twitch broadcast channel. We encourage all of our players to interact with broadcast viewers!
You can obtain whitelist status by registering and posting on the Onovia Forums. After registering, you may be asked some random interview questions either while on the broadcast, or in TeamSpeak. Voice response is not required, but definitely helps speed the process. Previous bans will not be held against you, as everyone deserves a second chance. I feel that an actual 1 on 1 interview allows me to make better judgement on your maturity and intentions here on OnoviaCraft!

NOTE: Screenshots will be added at a later date. We are literally not even 24 hours into the map, and there's not much to show off right now!

meir21

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there when i'm posting in the forum is it going to you or it just dont work? XD cus i cant see it

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
Same thing for me I can't see it, I believe it prob goes straight to them but that's only speculation.

NHDriver4

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your applications guys. I replied to some, and approved some as well. Your posts to the forums are moderated until you have a total of 3 posts so you may not see your post right away!

Dijego

Jul 29, 2019
I posted my application today, and me and my friend were accepted. :) Good server so far, enjoying it!

meir21

Jul 29, 2019
the mind crack have just updated and i cant log in now XD any option to get the old version files?

1ManleyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
This is what came up on mine. I was able to get all the old ones from DW20 files or google but could not get SoulShards 1.15. Guess were stuck till the server updates.
ZsSpo.jpg

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
No, i got the same thing yesterday. The server is behind a version but we cant do anything till NH updates it. To play you need to open your launcher then click on edit modpack go to the version tab or farthest right. Drop it down and pick version 4 and let it switch over. Also make sure your greg tech is disabled and misc per is updated to the server. When i went back to v4 it took my misc per to 2.2 and i think we use 2.3 so and it put greg tech back on so try that. Switch back to v4 and reload the misc per 2.3 and disable greg tech and in theory you should be good.