Problem One Probe Default Colors difficult to read

fuzzyray

Jul 29, 2019
I do not have good eye sight and the colors being used for One Probe make it very difficult for me to read. While The One Probe can be configured from Mod options, it is not a simple or easy configuration to figure out what values to set things too.

The easy and simple way to configure it is by using The One Probe readme that is normally given to you at the start of a world. While I can go into LAN mode and cheat one in, it would be a lot nicer for visually impaired people, if the readme was either in a starting chest or given to you.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to avoid giving books to people at the start of the game, however we are looking at an alternative solution to this problem. I will post more details here as I get them.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
I plan to include a copy of the text from the One Probe manual into the FTB Guide Book. I hope that this will help you out.

C

choekstr

just type /topcfg and /topneed and you will have the full functionality of the one-probe manual.

fuzzyray

Jul 29, 2019
I actually think that putting a section in Hints and Tips and telling you to use /topcfg to change the colors and style would work fine