One Of Many Feed The Beast Server|FTB-Beta-A|WhiteListed|16+|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16: Yes, 17 :D
ING: Feenrus
Have you been banned if have reason: No, thank god no.
The reason you should be accepted: I am searching for a Multiplayer experience and you guys seem nice people ;D

bhead321

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16: Yes I am.
IGN: bhead321
Have you been banned if have reason: I have been banned from a tekkit server way back when I didn't know much about mods. So I made a sort of lag machine, I've learned my lesson because it wasn't enjoyable for myself, nor for the server.
The reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I would like to add on to the servers world and help other players in their endeavors.

Minimads

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Minimads111
I'm pretty sure that i've never got banned before
Why would you like to join us?: i would like 2 join you guys for sharing my work and have some fun :)

zman4000

Jul 29, 2019
I am 16
Ing is zman4000
Never been baned
I'm a nice guy I'm always in a good mood I love people and i joined the marines so I'm looking for a great server for a while
and I have no problem with new mods

flupzing

Jul 29, 2019
ING: flupzing
Banned: never
I'm a university student, have +20hrs a week, have been playing minecraft for years, own a server, but am looking for a group to play with beyond the people I already know (friends and family).

hercsolo

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no: Im over 16. Im 28 years old.

ING: Valmeron

Have you been banned if have reason: I hawe never been banned befor.

The reason you should be accepted: I would like to play whit nice people on a server since its alot more fun then to play alone. I like to build things to help others. Im not good at building nice looking things. I preffer to play around whit machines and sutch instead. Im a nice mature person that could realy be a good addition to the server.

Ehblehblehbleh

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no: Yep

ING: Ehblehblehbleh

Have you been banned if have reason:Nope, I don't enjoy cheating and other than that I see no reason to break rules.

The reason you should be accepted: Mature, i would love to play in a small community server where people get to know each other and such. I'm friendly and i have a lot of knowledge of tekkit although I'm still trying to get the hang of FTB, I will be happy to help anyone or contribute to any cool builds.

Tr0xi

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16: yes
ING: Tr0xi
I have never been banned, i never griefed anyone and i have been admin in few servers.
I am Funny social and helpful gamer, who likes to play in small groups. I like to do big builds and complicated. I am able to come to VoIP and ready to talk people. Only bad thing that comes to my mind is that im bad at english.

thedeadone96

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no: yes
ING: thedeadone96
Have you been banned if have reason: i have never been banned
The reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I have a ton of experiance with most of the mods with a specialty in ic2/buildcraft,and anything i dont know i can usualy find using google. and (for some reason) i always seem to bring up some kind of economic town around me on almost every server i played on.