One Of Many Feed The Beast Server|FTB-Beta-A|WhiteListed|16+|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 - Over 16
IGN - Korsovan
Have you been banned if have reason - No but I once beat a man with a shoe
The reason you should be accepted - I rock the minecraft well enough to be considered yes?

When the server has future mods such as redpower thaumcraft act.. nothing will happen to the over world but the mining world will be restarted and the new ore's will regenerated - (not part of app yes) - The only bad thing with this is that there will be no thaum generated structures in the overworld. Might I advise a storage age to put stuff before restarting the over world as well?

Reactions: c3someran

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no yes
ING Gracopicotrain
Have you been banned if have reason nope
The reason you should be accepted i don't do bad things but i can tell a funny joke sometimes

lotthunter3

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no No i am not 16 i am 14 but im really mature and i dont steal or cheat
ING lotthunter3
Have you been banned if have reason No i have not been banned from any other server
The reason you should be accepted I would like to join ur server cuz im really wanting to play FTB mod in multiplayer and i really love playing minecraft with other people on a server.[DOUBLEPOST=1354169185][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you 16 yes/no. No i am not 16 im 14 but i am very mature.
ING. lotthunter3
Have you been banned if have reason. No i have never been banned.
The reason you should be accepted i would really like to join u server cause im a nice guy i dont steal or cheat im really friendly and i would love to be on you're server.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no: yes
ING: MRHeavyMetal_SIR
Have you been banned if have reason: yes and because on a tekkit server i argued with a mod because i had a red matter furnace which he said was banned but there was nothing about it being banned at spawn
The reason you should be accepted: because i am very calm person i run my own tekkit server so i always respect the rules and i have quite abit experience with industrialcraft 2 and abit experience with thermal expansion and im always willing to help someone in need

jkapstok

Jul 29, 2019
age 21
ING: jkapstok
Have you been banned if have reason: no (my first try at a multiplayer)
The reason you should be accepted: i have some basic understanding of FTB mods and would like to learn more. i'm also a calm guy that would like to try a multiplayer with some nice guys (or girls)

tobytse99

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 Yes -edit- Actually no, I am 17. I just realized the question wasn't "Are you over 16?".
ING tobytse99
Have you been banned if have reason Yes, I spent too much time mining on a server, they were shocked to see 5 stacks of diamond in a week, and banned me for xraying, which was a false accusation.
The reason you should be accepted I am just one of many 9by9 builders, and I like to build..stuff. If the ping is not severe, I may do some noteblocks.

-edit-

Application cancelled.

HartCraussd14

Jul 29, 2019
Almost 16
IGN: HartCrauusd14
Never been banned
I should be accepted because I am learning to use all of the mods and I'm never any trouble. I have never greifed or done anything to be banned for. I usually just mind my own business or socialize with other players and help when needed. I would really like to find a FTB server to play on and this one was recommended to me so I'm hoping I'm accepted.

MaTtPc

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16: yes
ING: SwAGNiNjA21
Have you been banned if have reason: ill be staright up with u since i hate lieing, yes i have been but that was a while ago around alpha i woudnt stop asking for help or something like that so they banned me but not recently

The reason you should be acceptedi have been looking for a good private server to play on for a while something like hermit craft, i wont whine, wont complain, willing to help others out, and love minecraft
Hope to cya soon :)

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no : Yeah 16
IGN ProCrafter_13
Have you been banned if have reason Nope never
The reason you should be accepted Don't quite have a real reason, just want to play, learn more from others, not be alone, have fun, do not get griefed all the time. Have some skills in IC2 BC Forestry, RP2 (which is currently not in the pack), learning railcraft, learning steves crarts (although it is not that difficult). Yep that was it. Have access to skype and teamspeak

Madmunk

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no : Yes, I am 22
ING : Madmunk
Have you been banned if have reason : Nopers
The reason you should be accepted: I love to mine, hours on end collecting ores, venturing into caves and ravines. Then sharing my spoils with people who really needs them. I also like to build self sustaining machines.

Nico

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no : No, But I'm 15 (I hope this isn't bad)
ING : DoomGamer13FTW
Have you been banned if have reason: No, I even have been a mod before on a tekkit server but that's a while ago. (Because i like to help people alot.)
The reason you should be accepted : I love to talk to the people and making creative machines and buildings. And I know the basics about the mods!

TheRealDarik

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no: No, I'm fifteen.
ING: Therealdarik
Have you been banned if have reason: No, and I do not plan on being banned from any server.
The reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am humorous and follow rules well, I make friends easily and try to avoid confrontation, and have no desire to grief, or be griefed. I am also familiar with the mods.

stevendj_34

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16: yes
ING: stevendj_34
Have you been banned if have reason: No
The reason you should be accepted: I am a nice quiet player looking to learn the mod with fun and interesting people.

For your consideration.

kingofkicks697

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no, No, im 15, almost 16
IGN kingofkicks697
Have you been banned if have reason, i dont think so, this used to be my friends account but he gave it to me.
The reason you should be accepted, i have a great personality, im very funny and fun to be around

kbobdunn

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no: Yes I am in fact 20
ING: kbobdunn
Have you been banned if have reason: I have never been banned from any server
The reason you should be accepted: I hope to help create a good and functional world for us to play on

ExplodingPeniis

Jul 29, 2019
Are you 16 yes/no: No im 14 but im mature.
ING:ExplodingPeniis
Have you been banned if have reason:Yes mad...something banned me today for some reason i dont know, well the whitelist is/was off and i joined the game and some time later he came online and banned me so i also would like a unban if possible.
The reason you should be accepted:I dont grief or anything and im friendly to others