On the search for nostalgia (FTB Ultimate)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
G

GenniTheKitten

I was wondering if anyone knew or owned a small whitelisted FTB Ultimate server they would let me chill on. I'm tired of the only two servers in existence for this wonderful modpack being those that reset their map and have tons of banned items. I just want a simple old minecraft experience with few people c: can anyone shoot me in the general direction of one?

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. Nice to see someone still enjoying the classics. I went back to visit some of my old worlds recently and got so hooked on ultimate again ... soooooo many things to do there. I did open up a few worlds to friends over the years but due to the cost and them eventually wandering off, I don't know about doing it again. But having a few more retro world might be fun.

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I am thinking about putting one of my Ultimate worlds back up on a server. Will be talking to some of my regular crew today at a bbq. No rules other than respecting each other's property and trying not to build super laggy things that suck the life out of the server.

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
What a fun quote. Sounds like something from the Hitchhikers Guide but not quite. Turning fps into fun is also a neat perspective, considering that all life on earth is just a side effect of dirty water being soaked in solar energy. A little geothermal boost too.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
What a fun quote. Sounds like something from the Hitchhikers Guide but not quite. Turning fps into fun is also a neat perspective, considering that all life on earth is just a side effect of dirty water being soaked in solar energy. A little geothermal boost too.

Quote as in my sig?

It's about the Dwellers from The Algebraist by Iain M Banks. Their species does sound a bit like something Douglas Adams would have dreamed up though :)

Reactions: KingTriaxx