On a server. client crashing in nether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prank

Jul 29, 2019
So, i recently put in a pump/ender tank/chunk loader in the nether to pump lava back to the overworld, i was just about to add another one of these sets up in the nether and i come back and my client keeps crashing now.
the server isn't giving any messages or crashing, its just my client.

any reason why this is doing this?
i can post my crash report if needed

Prank

Jul 29, 2019
Any help would be great, im stuck in the nether, i can only move for about 1-2 secs. im in the process of moving the server world to singleplayer to get myself out. but id still like to know why its crashing. iv seen other people do the same set up i did and it worked fine.

edit: Just moved server world over to singleplayer, still crashed.

Prank

Jul 29, 2019
We need your log. The crash report. It is necessary for anything.
Post it to http://www.pastebin.com

okay i think i did it right, http://pastebin.com/16d0M2b5
i did fix it by upgrading too the new 1.1.5, but the natura mod changes my world gen and i lost like my whole base,
so i removed that natura mod and put the 1.1.4 one back in and the server runs fine but the nether is still broken, but when it had the new natura the nether works fine.

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Also, you should update Java. Your Java is old. Get the latest 64 bit one, and remove the old one. Then test again. Besides that, do you have any additional mods? Any mods that you added but weren't in the launcher?

Prank

Jul 29, 2019
Also, you should update Java. Your Java is old. Get the latest 64 bit one, and remove the old one. Then test again. Besides that, do you have any additional mods? Any mods that you added but weren't in the launcher?

other people on the server also crash in there, and nope, only enchanting plus was enabled.
maybe the new natura config is differen't then the last verison, i built in a redwood tree and they are just gone. and some of the stuff in the nether is also gone.

edit: 20 missing natura ID's.

Status
Not open for further replies.