Bug Omnia launches without sound, reloading resource pack causes total computer lockup.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

LEGOEPIC

Jul 29, 2019
Title pretty much says it all. Twice now I’ve loaded up Omnia and there hasn’t been any sound. The first time I also couldn’t access most blocks (furnace, crafting table, crusher), the second time I was down in my mine so I’m not sure if I could have or not. I tried fn+f3+T to reload resource packs (fixes missing sound in vanilla) and the game freezes near the end of the loading screen (mojang logo and red progress bar). Computer completely locks up and needs to be hard shutdown to close the app. After the first one, I also had to re-install the launcher due to the problem outlined here. Pack launched fine and with sound after the second time.