Omnia 1.3.0 Multiple issues

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

chadbob

Jul 29, 2019
Issue 1. After the Omnia 1.3.0 update two of us were able to update but when we click play and then play on the minecraft launcher we get the error "Sorry, unable to start Minecraft, please check your configuration."
This is repeatable, I cannot find with error log has this error.

Issue 2. Another user gets an error that they cannot download the Omnia 1.3.0 update in the FTB launcher

Attachments

• Error for Issue 1.png
    Error for Issue 1.png
    425 KB · Views: 52
  • Error for Issue 2.png
    Error for Issue 2.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 54

turnipfarmer

May 8, 2020
I also get both of these issues.

I originally installed Omnia 1.2.0 and it worked fine. I updated to 1.3.0 today and after that encountered issue 1. I deleted the Omnia pack entirely and tried to redownload a fresh install of 1.3.0, which is when I saw issue 2.

Drewinator

May 8, 2020
Running into this same issue, both of those problems seem to be caused by the launcher not being able to pull the update file because it doesn't exist at the URL its looking for.

"Attempting to download (URL was here)
java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.nio.file.FileSystemNotFoundException: C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Roaming\FTBA\instances\1c74c431-6ed0-4c53-aac3-9c0009177e50\installer.jar"

I created an issue on the GitHub page and was told its fixed and it should just be caching that's preventing it now. It's been an hour and I'm hoping it updates sooner rather than later.

AggyRAT

May 8, 2020
I believe the solution to issue #1 is to manually install the latest version of Forge into the FTB App directory. It seems to have resolved it for me.

• Love
Reactions: R0x0r

iColdhands

May 8, 2020
I actually am on Forge 31.1.77 at least that is what the launcher says but still get the same errors...oh games says that im on 31.1.45. Guess that explains it
Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 09.01.46.png
Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 09.01.46.png

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Just downgraded

Omnia is up to version 1.4.0 at this moment in time, so your answering on a old post.

Did you answer just to get your number in posts up so you don't need to be moderated before posting?