Omega Dawn - Config Private Mod Pack (1.5.2)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

What type of server would you be interested in?

• Normal - Full mod list, Hormal difficulty

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Wasteland - Modpack configured for Wasteland theme, Hard difficulty

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Either

Votes: 13 16.7%

• Total voters

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Hi Ben,

Didn't one of the server players (Ape I think, or was it Gnome?) just send you their installation? so it should all work.
Best thing is make a new MultiMC instance, launch it, close it, then add forge via MultiMC. Launch again, let forge download what it wants, then exit again. Then add in all the mods, coremods and instmods.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
I have not redistributed any files related to the modpack.[DOUBLEPOST=1380579439][/DOUBLEPOST]Come to think of it, I haven't been on the server for a few weeks and that isn't likely to change soon. Feel free to help yourselves to any resources I had and repurpose the bunk space. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Don't worry Gnome. I remember someone mentioning about inviting a friend, and my memory being bad, I forgot who :D

Ben Edmondson

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah ape sent me it, he told me to install it another way and it kept crashing i will try your way now :D thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1380590505][/DOUBLEPOST]seems to get stuck on white screen? stopping when it finds an update for logistic pipes
Edit: Take out logistic pipes and it works fine gonna reset the config see if it works :)
Edit 2 : Nope Logistics pipes doesnt like me

Minecraft4days

Jul 29, 2019
i'd love to test this modpack for you, it looks amazing :) i'd love to play your modpack as i've become very bored of vanilla minecraft and all other versions like tekkit and so on so i'd love to test this modpack for you any time and almost anywhere ;D

If you're still white-listing people my ign is: Pro_generation

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
i'd love to test this modpack for you, it looks amazing :) i'd love to play your modpack as i've become very bored of vanilla minecraft and all other versions like tekkit and so on so i'd love to test this modpack for you any time and almost anywhere ;D

If you're still white-listing people my ign is: Pro_generation
May want to make an account and post here

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Yes, please sign up to the forum. You'll be able to access the pack details once you join and have been promoted to access the server forums.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Just a quick note to say that the Omega Dawn pack has been updated to 1.6.4 and is up and running on a private server for a week (after 2 weeks testing).

If you are looking for a small private server with a mod pack that offers an increased survival challenge, tech and magic mods, adventure and exploration along with unified custom ore generation (not more multiple copper ores!), then Omega Dawn may be for you.

More details about the exact content of the mod pack will eventually be posted onto the forum. You can visit/sign up by visiting the link in my Signature.
Currently, it's still a private pack, but with aims to be made available publicly (or at the very least, semi-publicly)

Last edited: