Whitelist Server OldmenCraft Direwolf20 1.5 V2 1.1.3|Whitelist|Adult 25+|8 gig|20 slots bukkit

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: DemonicShadow89
-And a little information about yourself.I been playing minecraft since its start been play ftb for 2 years now and i like helping people and love to have fun

D3moz

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: D3moz
-And a little information about yourself. English not native language so sorry for spelling, was studying electrical engineering nothing good come from it after graduation. All day working so on evenings wanna relax and play something simple. FTB playing almost from beginning usually on quiet servers. Trying to build nice buildings but not usually works so...

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:smash090
-And a little information about yourself. Just out of school and working alot will be able to be on some during the days mostly in the afternoons- evenings.

Razielxv

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Razielxv
-And a little information about yourself: always willing to help others in game if im able too. but other then that i like to build off by myself so that i have room for my crazy ideas. oh i also tend to like to automat everything that i can. and ive been wanting to built a railcraft train system that will travel across a long distance

deliqt_

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: deliqt_
-And a little information about yourself: currently taking online courses for a degree in networking and database management, as well as juggling two part time jobs. looking for a closeknit community to fill my sparse spare time. my FTB experience is admittedly lacking, but the lack of human interaction makes playing single-player near impossible for me. thanks for your consideration

Niz

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: xxxnizzaxxx
-And a little information about yourself:
Been playing ftb for a while now, and tekkit before that.
I'm looking for a nice simple server, with no griefing, and very few restrictions on the game play.
It's just too easy to cheat in single player so need multi player to keep me on the straight and narrow ;P

Iddias

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Iddias
-And a little information about yourself:
I 've loved minecraft since the first time i played it. I was on another server, but my computer just cant handle the update to 1.6.4. I just want a place i can build and enjoy myself :)

Heraki

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Heraki
-And a little information about yourself.: 28 year old, paramedic, looking for a mature server to play on, a bit tired of playing by myself :)I`m gonna be quite active on te server :)

scribley

Jul 29, 2019
Heraki et al, let me suggest going to the website on the first post and register there. The server owner, skalleno, may have forgotten this post. We're not on FTB anymore.
Also, with that said, the server is down at the moment, and Skalleno is struggling getting healed up after 2 broken arms.

Iddias, I hope you've got something better lol. All these mods can really put a system thru the wringer.

Hopefully we can be building together soon. Have a great one.