Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.2 but you have to manually download the last version of cofh core, they derped.

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
I will (hopefully) be submitting Distilled Tech to the FTB launcher,once I figure out how to get it accessible to the ones that do their magic to put it on there, and of course, Permissions spreadsheet will help me.

Last edited:

snyder270

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone Owner of Okamicraft here letting you know we are now running FTB infinity and you can apply over at Okamicraft.com

snyder270

Jul 29, 2019
We under went a dramatic change, We lost out other host we also lost two part owners. At that time we closed our doors to our players. One of our players decided to Partner and open with us now. So we no longer have the old files or who was whitelisted, So yes everyone will need to re apply to the whitelist to get access to Okamicraft

ALL FURTHER QUESTIONS
please go to http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-infinity-18-whitelisted.75348/
to get any other questions answered