Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kataracta

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kataracta
How old are you? 34
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Bucharest, Romania
What are you looking for in this server: Nice active community.
How active are you? 2-4 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, all 7 of them.

Last edited:

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kataracta
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?
Bucharest, Romania
What are you looking for in this server: Nice active community.
How active are you? 2-4 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, all 7 of them.
Welcome

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Frisiann
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? South East UK
What are you looking for in this server: An awesome community based server where I can explore the features of the pack and whats new
How active are you? I should be on a couple hours a day, obviously more on weekends
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yep, I agree to all 7 of them.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Frisiann
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? South East UK
What are you looking for in this server: An awesome community based server where I can explore the features of the pack and whats new
How active are you? I should be on a couple hours a day, obviously more on weekends
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yep, I agree to all 7 of them.
Welcome

Exibuz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Exibuz
How old are you? 27
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? NB, Canada
What are you looking for in this server? Fun enjoyable community to join
How active are you? quite, Daily
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 easy rules to agree with.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Exibuz
How old are you? 27
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? NB, Canada
What are you looking for in this server? Fun enjoyable community to join
How active are you? quite, Daily
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 easy rules to agree with.
Welcome

qyama41

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: qyamas
How old are you? 25
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Nevada, Las Vegas
What are you looking for in this server I have been playing this modpack for so long in single player, and so it got boring, i really wanted to try playing it in servers and meet new people/ friends and the community
How active are you? i could be on about 2-3 hours long, sometimes might be 30 minutes
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes sir, I agree and there about 7 rules in the fourm post.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: qyamas
How old are you? 25
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Nevada, Las Vegas
What are you looking for in this server I have been playing this modpack for so long in single player, and so it got boring, i really wanted to try playing it in servers and meet new people/ friends and the community
How active are you? i could be on about 2-3 hours long, sometimes might be 30 minutes
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes sir, I agree and there about 7 rules in the fourm post.
Welcome