Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vroomvsr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vroomvsr
How old are you? 14
Lexington MA.
I usually play 2-3 hours a day.
I agree to the 7 rules

I also have friend on this server (cocopenguin) that I would like to play with.

TcMaX

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: maxamb
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Norway
What are you looking for in this server: Having fun with others using cutting edge versions of the mods we all know and love.
How active are you? Depends on how busy my day is, but perhaps 10- 20 hours a week. Maybe more.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the seven rules listed (and also see that I'll have to get an ender lily farm up quite fast).

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: maxamb
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Norway
What are you looking for in this server: Having fun with others using cutting edge versions of the mods we all know and love.
How active are you? Depends on how busy my day is, but perhaps 10- 20 hours a week. Maybe more.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the seven rules listed (and also see that I'll have to get an ender lily farm up quite fast).
Welcome

daniiooo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: daniiooo
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland
What are you looking for in this server Nice community, newest mods and place to play with my friends
How active are you? About 5-10 hours a week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to all 7 rules.

logard64

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: logard64
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland, Puławy
What are you looking for in this server For fun! Aaand some lovely community, cool atmosphere, lalalala... I WANNA BUILD SOMETHING!
How active are you? Have no idea! I have never planned or estimated antything like this before.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Sure I do. There are seven rules, duh. I'm a nice and polite guy and I never EVER grief.

lomsrex

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:celticbhoy66
How old are you?16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?scotland
What are you looking for in this server? just a fun friendly helpful 1.7.10 server
How active are you?i am really active i can be on for atleast 1-3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yep (also 7 rules)

Last edited:

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: daniiooo
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland
What are you looking for in this server Nice community, newest mods and place to play with my friends
How active are you? About 5-10 hours a week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to all 7 rules.
In-Game Name: logard64
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Poland, Puławy
What are you looking for in this server For fun! Aaand some lovely community, cool atmosphere, lalalala... I WANNA BUILD SOMETHING!
How active are you? Have no idea! I have never planned or estimated antything like this before.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Sure I do. There are seven rules, duh. I'm a nice and polite guy and I never EVER grief.
In-Game Name:celticbhoy66
How old are you?16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?scotland
What are you looking for in this server? just a fun friendly helpful 1.7.10 server
How active are you?i am really active i can be on for atleast 1-3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yep (also 7 rules)
Welcome

Pikachu2415

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pikachu2415
How old are you? 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA
What are you looking for in this server An active community to have fun playing modded minecraft
How active are you? active everyday
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, there are 7 rules

Trymwain

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Trinn2
How old are you: 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country): Norway
What are you looking for in this server: i wanna test all the new mods
How active are you?: right now it is school but im pretty much on my computer
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and it is 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pikachu2415
How old are you? 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA
What are you looking for in this server An active community to have fun playing modded minecraft
How active are you? active everyday
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, there are 7 rules
In-Game Name: Trinn2
How old are you: 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country): Norway
What are you looking for in this server: i wanna test all the new mods
How active are you?: right now it is school but im pretty much on my computer
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and it is 7
Welcome!
Aobozu can I have build perms at out base please?
Sorry, u can now xD

imfabby

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game Name: ImFabby
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Romania-Galati
What are you looking for in this server: i wanna try 1.7 mods and maybe make some friends
How active are you? hmm maybe 4-5 hours now in the summer, but when school starts ( 14 sept in romania ) 1-3 hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree the seven rules sir!

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ImFabby
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Romania-Galati
What are you looking for in this server: i wanna try 1.7 mods and maybe make some friends
How active are you? hmm maybe 4-5 hours now in the summer, but when school starts ( 14 sept in romania ) 1-3 hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree the seven rules sir!
Welcome

DarkClown384

Jul 29, 2019
what is the mod that adds shaders, cause it really lags me, actually if you wouldn't mind can you tell me all the mods that are client side only and can bring some lag for my pc that I can disable and don't affect my ability to play on the server.

Thanks and sorry if im inconviniencing anyone.