Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ezekiel1313

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: faithyfox89 (no caps)
How old are you?: 25
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? united states of america
What are you looking for in this server: for a good community and to play with my brother
How active are you?: pretty active play minecraft alot
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?: 7

(all of this was written by my sister)

Last edited:

YouDRUNKEN

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: YouDRUNKEN
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA
What are you looking for in this server? 20TPS.. and of course looking for a enjoyable community.. Also the whole forgecraft idea I love it!
How active are you? Fairly active I work on week days usually
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and there looks to be 7.

opeope12

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have problems with ftb and am not able to download any of the modpacks so until then I won't be on for a while. It keeps crashing when I load a world or the server and the force update did nothing

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dilbert541
How old are you? 35
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Red Bluff, Ca
What are you looking for in this server I hope to find a server that has good people, and a place that I can have fun building.
How active are you? I play alot. every at least 3 or more hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? looks like there is 6. Unless enjoy a rule is a rule then there is seven.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: faithyfox89 (no caps)
How old are you?: 25
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? united states of america
What are you looking for in this server: for a good community and to play with my brother
How active are you?: pretty active play minecraft alot
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?: 7

(all of this was written by my sister)
In-Game Name: YouDRUNKEN
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA
What are you looking for in this server? 20TPS.. and of course looking for a enjoyable community.. Also the whole forgecraft idea I love it!
How active are you? Fairly active I work on week days usually
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and there looks to be 7.
In-Game Name: dilbert541
How old are you? 35
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Red Bluff, Ca
What are you looking for in this server I hope to find a server that has good people, and a place that I can have fun building.
How active are you? I play alot. every at least 3 or more hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? looks like there is 6. Unless enjoy a rule is a rule then there is seven.
Welcome
I seem to have problems with ftb and am not able to download any of the modpacks so until then I won't be on for a while. It keeps crashing when I load a world or the server and the force update did nothing
try updating ur java, or try to get help via the ftp support team.

Princess_Midna

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: PeetaD12
How old are you? 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Manitoba,Canada
What are you looking for in this server A server to play with people and build with them
How active are you? Pretty Active, sometimes i have an interest in something else so i go do that but i will come back
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes i agree and there are 7 rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: PeetaD12
How old are you? 13
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Manitoba,Canada
What are you looking for in this server A server to play with people and build with them
How active are you? Pretty Active, sometimes i have an interest in something else so i go do that but i will come back
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes i agree and there are 7 rules
Welcome

xhester

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xhester
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Spain
What are you looking for in this server: play with friendly people and have fun
How active are you? if i like: if I like the game server in which I am quite active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, i agree your 7 rules :)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xhester
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?
Spain
What are you looking for in this server: play with friendly people and have fun
How active are you? if i like: if I like the game server in which I am quite active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, i agree your 7 rules :)
Welcome

ilikturtlez

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name:ilikturtlez
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? the netherlands
What are you looking for in this server: i just wanted to play the modpack on an server with people
How active are you? well in the week i need to go to school but most of the time im very active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes all of them

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name:ilikturtlez
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? the netherlands
What are you looking for in this server: i just wanted to play the modpack on an server with people
How active are you? well in the week i need to go to school but most of the time im very active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes all of them
Welcome

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Xerocry
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Russia
What are you looking for in this server. Looking for good modded server with friendly community to play.
How active are you? Variously, 0-5 hours.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Xerocry
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Russia
What are you looking for in this server. Looking for good modded server with friendly community to play.
How active are you? Variously, 0-5 hours.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes
welcome

DarkClown384

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: GenesisPT
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Portugal
What are you looking for in this server A server that's on 1.7.10 and playable were I can have a nice chat with people while I build things.
How active are you? Depends, as im gonna repeat my 11th grade and my summer vacation is already ending, while I will be only taking two classes im going to start working so prolly 2 to 3 hours if im not too tired.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and there are 7 rules.

samurai3660

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: samurai3660
How old are you?: 14
Where are you from (City, State, or Country)? United States of America
What are you looking for in this server?: I am looking for a peaceful community that is kind and not too rude.
How active are you?: I am active almost all the time.
Do you agree to the rules (If so, How many rules are listed above): Yes, I agree to the rules. There are 7 rules listed above.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: samurai3660
How old are you?: 14
Where are you from (City, State, or Country)? United States of America
What are you looking for in this server?: I am looking for a peaceful community that is kind and not too rude.
How active are you?: I am active almost all the time.
Do you agree to the rules (If so, How many rules are listed above): Yes, I agree to the rules. There are 7 rules listed above.
Welcome