Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lirannl
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Israel (gmt+2)
What are you looking for in this server? I'm looking for a place to make crazy systems at, with a nice modpack, that has chunkloading enabled.
How active are you? During summer vacation, extremely active, but I'm not sure what will happen when I'm at high school (September 1st onwards), one thing I'll have to say is due to my parents, I may have to go off at any moment without any warning.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, there are 7 rules, which I read, understood, and agree to.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lirannl
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Israel (gmt+2)
What are you looking for in this server? I'm looking for a place to make crazy systems at, with a nice modpack, that has chunkloading enabled.
How active are you? During summer vacation, extremely active, but I'm not sure what will happen when I'm at high school (September 1st onwards), one thing I'll have to say is due to my parents, I may have to go off at any moment without any warning.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, there are 7 rules, which I read, understood, and agree to.
Welcome

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
Makin91's Application

In-Game Name: Makin91

How old are you? 23

Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Norway

What are you looking for in this server? i wanted to try out the Mechanical Titan modpack, and i want to play on a server this time around. i have been playing singleplayer for a while now and it becomes quite lonely after a while.

How active are you? everyday for some hours. sometimes more, sometimes less.

Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, the rules are fair, all 7 of them.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Makin91's Application

In-Game Name: Makin91

How old are you? 23

Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Norway

What are you looking for in this server? i wanted to try out the Mechanical Titan modpack, and i want to play on a server this time around. i have been playing singleplayer for a while now and it becomes quite lonely after a while.

How active are you? everyday for some hours. sometimes more, sometimes less.

Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, the rules are fair, all 7 of them.
welcome

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name: thomboy90
How old are you? 15 years old
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? the netherlands
What are you looking for in this server fun and friends and to help people. playing modded minecraft since beta 1.4 so i know allot about the mods
How active are you? i can play allmost daily
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes i agree and there are 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thomboy90
How old are you? 15 years old
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? the netherlands
What are you looking for in this server fun and friends and to help people. playing modded minecraft since beta 1.4 so i know allot about the mods
How active are you? i can play allmost daily
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes i agree and there are 7
Welcome

Ryunei

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ryunei
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Italy
What are you looking for in this server: New mod for minecraft
How active are you? i am usually active when have time to play
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, 7

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DaviesBeast
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Uk, Wales
What are you looking for in this server? Looking for a 1.7 private server which updates the modpack regularly and has active members.
How active are you? Play around 10 hours a week.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and 7
including the 'Enjoy' Rule.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ryunei
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Italy
What are you looking for in this server: New mod for minecraft
How active are you? i am usually active when have time to play
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, 7
In-Game Name: DaviesBeast
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Uk, Wales
What are you looking for in this server? Looking for a 1.7 private server which updates the modpack regularly and has active members.
How active are you? Play around 10 hours a week.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and 7
including the 'Enjoy' Rule.
Welcome

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
bogdano52 got banned for grieffing... all his stuff is now propriety of the grieffed ones...

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
its related to your mojang login... maybe its mojang servers... try to contact them via IRC chat