Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
u re welcome... send me ur youtube channel, so i can put it in the main thread.
Oh, if its possible, put the server site in your videos, so ur viewers can join us(i wont let the tps go bellow 19.5)

altantis27

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: altantis27
How old are you? U.S
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Ohio
What are you looking for in this server im looking for some where to have fun playing minecraft with others.
How active are you? im pretty active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes

osum4est

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. Me and my sister would love to join. If it's okay, I will put both me and my sisters' info here. If not, tell me and I'll make her an FTB account also.

Me:
In-Game Name: osum4est
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Utah
What are you looking for in this server? A fun, friendly, forgecraft 1 like experience with other people.
How active are you? Depends on the day. Some days up to 8 hours, some days not at all.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes of course, I'm glad they are in place.

My sister:
In-Game Name: jackjackjones
How old are you? 15
What are you looking for in this server? Friendly server to play with others and my brother on
How active are you? Not as much as my brother, but still about an hour a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes!

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: altantis27
How old are you? U.S
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Ohio
What are you looking for in this server im looking for some where to have fun playing minecraft with others.
How active are you? im pretty active
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes
Hello. Me and my sister would love to join. If it's okay, I will put both me and my sisters' info here. If not, tell me and I'll make her an FTB account also.

Me:
In-Game Name: osum4est
How old are you? 16
What are you looking for in this server? A fun, friendly, forgecraft 1 like experience with other people.
How active are you? Depends on the day. Some days up to 8 hours, some days not at all.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes of course, I'm glad they are in place.

My sister:
In-Game Name: jackjackjones
How old are you? 15
What are you looking for in this server? Friendly server to play with others and my brother on
How active are you? Not as much as my brother, but still about an hour a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes!
Welcome

osum4est

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if I could make my own backups in case you stop the server in order to not lose the progress that I make

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: PicklesAndOnions
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Nevada, USA
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a group of people to hang out on minecraft with. I love the community aspects of minecraft and can't stand the loneliness of singleplayer.
How active are you? Very active, I should be on a few hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? They are good rules, short, simple, and to the point. There are 7 rules.

I will most likely be recording and streaming on this server. I have just started a YouTube channel and hope to be posting soon!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCzZk5MBKyoTPfMuoFbgj3A/feed

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
How old are you? 15
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a group of people to hang out on minecraft with. I love the community aspects of minecraft and can't stand the loneliness of singleplayer.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? They are good rules, short, simple, and to the point. There are 7 rules.

I will most likely be recording and streaming on this server. I have just started a YouTube channel and hope to be posting soon!
Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1408765169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just wondering if I could make my own backups in case you stop the server in order to not lose the progress that I make
OK, if in the future, if i change the modpack,or stop the server, i will send u a copy of the world.

Sharajob

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sharajob
How old are you? 27
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? From Latvija but live in UK
What are you looking for in this server Server with friendly people,
How active are you? playing almoust every day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes and there is 7 rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sharajob
How old are you? 27
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?
From Latvija but live in UK
What are you looking for in this server Server with friendly people,
How active are you? playing almoust every day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
yes and there is 7 rules
Welcome

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
How old are you? 15

I need u to register in the website in order to add ur channel in our list

osum4est

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not able to spawn the wither... It moves the heads up a bit and rotates them the same direction, and if i break them I don't get them back... Help? It worked fine in SSP

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:tapercrazy_jay
How old are you?24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?England
What are you looking for in this server. im looking for a gd sized server full of ppl to hav fun with n make friends with n this modpack looks very fun to try out i enjoy trying new things out n im allways a helpful person to anyone who needs help with anything
How active are you? very active can be on from a hr to 7 hrs depending on me day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree to the rules as everyone should with any server they go on n there is 7

Jazmaa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Jazma1503
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? England
What are you looking for in this server A stable server that I can enjoy playing with friends and other people on the server.
How active are you? I'm on for hours at a time, however I do hop between servers due to being an admin on YariCraft.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, there are 7.

RikkyyxD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: RikkyyxD
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Newcastle, UK
What are you looking for in this server: A friendly close-knit community with popular mods to expand my knowledge and share it with others.
How active are you? Few hours a day between a few servers. ( Admin on Yaricraft :p ) He suggested that I check our your server.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes 100% (7)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not able to spawn the wither... It moves the heads up a bit and rotates them the same direction, and if i break them I don't get them back... Help? It worked fine in SSP
u need to claim the land in order to spawn the wither...
In-Game Name: Jazma1503
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? England
What are you looking for in this server A stable server that I can enjoy playing with friends and other people on the server.
How active are you? I'm on for hours at a time, however I do hop between servers due to being an admin on YariCraft.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, there are 7.
Jazmine!!! you re welcome.
In-Game Name:tapercrazy_jay
How old are you?24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?England
What are you looking for in this server. im looking for a gd sized server full of ppl to hav fun with n make friends with n this modpack looks very fun to try out i enjoy trying new things out n im allways a helpful person to anyone who needs help with anything
How active are you? very active can be on from a hr to 7 hrs depending on me day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree to the rules as everyone should with any server they go on n there is 7
Welcome jayjay
In-Game Name: RikkyyxD
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Newcastle, UK
What are you looking for in this server: A friendly close-knit community with popular mods to expand my knowledge and share it with others.
How active are you? Few hours a day between a few servers. ( Admin on Yaricraft :p ) He suggested that I check our your server.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes 100% (7)
Welcome rikky... xD enjoy it.