Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Laur7007
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Denmark
What are you looking for in this server: a good modded server with a friendly community :)
How active are you? it really depends on how much spare time i have. right now i'm in high school which is really time consuming. But about 1 hour a day :)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, i agree. and there are 7 rules :b
In-Game Name: EnderCreeper15
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? New York
What are you looking for in this server A fun server to play with my friends (who will probably be making applications soon).
How active are you? I can go on for a few hours a day (would be more, but I have cross country practice, and mods to work on)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, 7
welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1408469672][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: Str8UpWHITE64
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Washington DC
What are you looking for in this server: Active server community, but not too intrusive haha
How active are you? I play several hours a day, whenever I can.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, there are 7. :)
Welcome

MagicLands123453

Jul 29, 2019
ImGame Name: omri123453
How old are you? 21
Where are you from? London, England
what are you looking for in a server? Stable with nice cooperative guys
How active are you? I usually very active if I can talk with people and people talk with me
Do you agree the rules?(if so, how many rules are listed above?): yes, of course I agree the rules and there are 7 rules above

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Brazil
What are you looking for in this server Stable server for me to play with a friend
How active are you? usually very active

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
ImGame Name: omri123453
How old are you? 21
Where are you from? London, England
what are you looking for in a server? Stable with nice cooperative guys
How active are you? I usually very active if I can talk with people and people talk with me
Do you agree the rules?(if so, how many rules are listed above?): yes, of course I agree the rules and there are 7 rules above

Welcome...
In-Game Name:
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Brazil
What are you looking for in this server Stable server for me to play with a friend
How active are you? usually very active
I need ur minecraft nickname, so i can whitelist you... but i think that u re allready in the whitelist...not sure...

jaden7734

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jaden7734
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Cincinnati, Ohio
What are you looking for in this server A good community to play with my friends.
How active are you? Im usually active most of the day, unless i'm watching youtube or playing other games over steam with my friends.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I do agree to the rules, and there are 7 rules listed above.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jaden7734
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Cincinnati, Ohio
What are you looking for in this server A good community to play with my friends.
How active are you? Im usually active most of the day, unless i'm watching youtube or playing other games over steam with my friends.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I do agree to the rules, and there are 7 rules listed above.
welcome

SirTheori

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SirTheori
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Sweden
What are you looking for in this server? Somewhat stable server with nice community.
How active are you? I am usually quite active during the evenings and nights.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, there are 7 rules.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SirTheori
How old are you? 14
What are you looking for in this server? Somewhat stable server with nice community.
How active are you? I am usually quite active during the evenings and nights.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, there are 7 rules.
Welcome.

TheMrWiik

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game Name:
MrWiik
How old are you? 14
What are you looking for in this server a server to play and have a nice time hanging out
How active are you? im active most of the day 8 hours +
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree there are 7 rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrWiik
How old are you? 14
What are you looking for in this server a server to play and have a nice time hanging out
How active are you? im active most of the day 8 hours +
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree there are 7 rules
Welcome

insertvodkahere

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: InsertVodkaHere
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Spain
What are you looking for in this server: i like to play cutting edge servers cause they provide the newest minecraft experience on mods as i got bored of previous versions.
How active are you? Play everyday (except on hangover days xD) about 2 hours. Somedays i will play like 6-8 if im hyped as hell
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, the whole 7.

pd: sorry for the bad english :)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: InsertVodkaHere
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Spain
What are you looking for in this server: i like to play cutting edge servers cause they provide the newest minecraft experience on mods as i got bored of previous versions.
How active are you? Play everyday (except on hangover days xD) about 2 hours. Somedays i will play like 6-8 if im hyped as hell
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, the whole 7.

pd: sorry for the bad english :)
Welcome.

GrandTheftOtter

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Decadent_Otter
How old are you? 20
Where are you from ? Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
What are you looking for in this server: I'd like a nice modded server to play on with my friends.
How active are you? As often as I can, I've been playing more and I'll definitely be playing as much as I can during my free time during the school year.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Decadent_Otter
How old are you? 20
Where are you from ? Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
What are you looking for in this server: I'd like a nice modded server to play on with my friends.
How active are you? As often as I can, I've been playing more and I'll definitely be playing as much as I can during my free time during the school year.
Welcome

Flascher

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Flascher
How old are you?: 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country): Wisconsin, USA
What are you looking for in this server?: A smallish tight-knit community where we can enjoy all these great mods on 1.7 :)
How active are you?: I tend to be very active when I like the server/community.
Do you agree to the rules? (if so, how many rules are listed above): You bet!, and 7 rules. :)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Flascher
How old are you?: 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country): Wisconsin, USA
What are you looking for in this server?: A smallish tight-knit community where we can enjoy all these great mods on 1.7 :)
How active are you?: I tend to be very active when I like the server/community.
Do you agree to the rules? (if so, how many rules are listed above): You bet!, and 7 rules. :)
Welcome

JohnnyPlays

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:JohnnyPlays
How old are you: cannot be classified, sorry
Where are you from: cannot be classified either, sorry again, but in usa
What are you looking for in this server: I am looking to possibly do a youtube series on the pack but other than that, just have fun!
How active are you: I will come on each weekend, if i am not then i am not around at the time.
Do you agree to the rules: Yes, there are seven.
if you do not accept that is a-ok, I will not take offence!
Thank You!