Ok, What the heck is that.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
I think the honey inside can be used to make BOP ambrosia. It requires a whole buncha rare stuff like the miners moss and pixie dust from the promised land and I have absolutely no idea what it does but the recipe is in NEI.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have BoP installed, simply due to the biomes I really need getting diluted. However, now that I've explored the world and have found that I need, maybe it's time to load BoP, generate some new chunks in the NEther, and get my ass kicked by wasps ;-)

Reactions: Smiletactician

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have BoP installed, simply due to the biomes I really need getting diluted. However, now that I've explored the world and have found that I need, maybe it's time to load BoP, generate some new chunks in the NEther, and get my ass kicked by wasps ;-)

if you've mystcraft installed you could always just disable the generation of BoP biomes in the overworld, but still have them able to spawn in mystcraft ages...

Reactions: MigukNamja

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
If you want you can also disable/enable biomes on a per biome basis. In 1.5 I had a nice world with only about 20 of the biomes enabled and I got the important vanilla biomes all reasonably close to spawn. Also, the BOP wiki also shows biomes belonging to a particular class, fantasy, realistic etc. If I am disabling biomes I make it so that the remaining biomes run on a theme (I used magical and forest biomes with a few extra hilly ones). I ended up with a really nice world which was pretty decent for bee breeding/emeralds and other stuff. It also made it likelier that I would find appropriate terrain for the build I had in mind.

Reactions: MigukNamja

Smiletactician

Jul 29, 2019
ok,
so i went i was on expedition to find more cobalt which strangely in SSP was massive difficult (SSP cause i found a bug concerning knightly armour and armour stands (do not place that on them, its very bad) i don't know if its just related to our serve or its an oversight. that just what happened). i have new problems now with the new TE (watch here come a new thread). i didn't find liquid. i found the wasp's. easy enough to dispatch. so you get stuff like beecombs (courtesy of BoP) empty and full mainly used for burning. i'm guessing WIP. so lets see what the future brings.i will post pic's when i'm next on which will be this evening for me. see what you make of it then.