Oil Mystcraft Page

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest I think an oil age would be cool as long as it was like a level 5 neasuea and went up. The oil gasified after 5 min in open air (read 1 side to sun or sky) also if lighting hit it the oil erupts into a redblue fire that consumes all the oil and ignores firespread off command cause it only burns oil. Also I would have it spread super fast.

For milk seas I would have the milk turn to cheese.

For honey it would be 3 to 1 condense and be sticky and super slow to move across like slow sand.

Liquid metals same deal high condensed but be hotter than lava and destroy all blocks except bedrock.(liquid metal in xycraft)

Jay Cee

Jul 29, 2019
That this "kills balance" is a ridiculous notion in a game where tree farms, lava pumpers, etc are already providing infinite power.

If a server admin doesn't want his players traveling 20k blocks in all directions looking for oil to satisfy someone's odd sense of "game balance" then he should be able to make it just as available in a Mystcraft age as Lava is.

Telling someone "don't make an alternative option, just use the infinite power sources we already have!" is silly; alternatives are always better than not having them.

This. This right here.

I can understand people discussing about OP ways and what they prefer but I don't think the option should be removed if it is "OP".

Let someone play the way they want :)