Oh that greg and his humor

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Greg actually has some funny captions on the tooltips of his machines. looky:
Q7DDiXq.png

H0I24Np.png

f4P0yUL.png

7XZV7bH.png

NH2niNt.png

96R3F5E.png

RAir6iU.png

Note: please please please please PLEASE do not start a gregtech argument here. If you must, go to the official thread and discuss there.

Reactions: dgdas9

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
He does have good humor there, -rest of sentence omitted to prevent arguments-

On a side note, how is your MPS helmet taking durability? Mine did that too the other day and I've been wondering how...

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
You just secretly wanted to show of your MPS
Heh heh... No, my armor is actually pretty ugly, I messed up my customization. I need to fix it...
On a side note, how is your MPS helmet taking durability? Mine did that too the other day and I've been wondering how...
Well I had been using it without any protection modules or anything, and when I put forcefield on it stopped taking damage.
how do i put this... he`s humor is on par with ability to design UIs
whats wrong with his UIs?

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I am inevitable.
His tooltips are kinda corny, but he sure as hell knows how to include the necessary information in them. It's always nice to see someone properly use tooltips to get quick tidbits of information across.

Reactions: eric167 and schyman

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
It begins.
Entropy is inevitable.
Accept it.
I just wanted an answer. Not a discussion.
Yes, I am inevitable.
His tooltips are kinda corny, but he sure as hell knows how to include the necessary information in them. It's always nice to see someone properly use tooltips to get quick tidbits of information across.
What, flatulence isn't funny to you people?! What??!!
On a more serious note you're right, but his "wiki" could use some work.

*nobody respond to my statement about the wiki please*

schyman

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I am inevitable.
^This^

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Heh heh... No, my armor is actually pretty ugly, I messed up my customization. I need to fix it...
Well I had been using it without any protection modules or anything, and when I put forcefield on it stopped taking damage.
whats wrong with his UIs?

you should make the helmet brown so that it looks like you have a paper bag on your head I know I'd LOL if I saw something like that :D

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
I use energy fields, and after I fought the Ur-Ghast, I saw that it only had 30 uses left and couldn't find any relation between that and anything like heat, power, etc.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
well, its rather difficult, to say the least, to apply logic and intuition in order to understand what those buttons supposed to mean...
and colors schemes are just... ugh...

Try pressing those buttons- you should get a text message in chat telling you what happened. (same as changing the settings on an MFSU)
I'll second the point on colour schemes though​