Oh Hi!

Ddogclaw

Jul 29, 2019
How to introduce myself? Well, I'm Ddogclaw, and I'm a big fan of all technology related mods with Minecraft. I've been playing since Beta 1.2 and have been messing with mods since Beta 1.2.2. I originally played primarily with Tekkit once it came out due to the Yogscast doing their first mod spotlight videos on it. I followed Tekkit only until vary recently until I heard about Direwolf20's lets plays. I started watching and using some of his ideas on Tekkit servers but kept getting annoyed with the lack of some mods in Tekkit. The last straw with Tekkit however was the recent release of Tekkit Lite, I absolutely adored Tekkit Lite when it came out, it updated so many mods and made me so happy. However with the last update, Railcraft was removed because they refused to post copyright info onto the technic pack website and I lost 3,900,000 mB of lava I had stored.. I decided that this was the last time I would put up with Tekkit, took down my little private server and swapped out the files with the Direwolf20 pack in the FTB launcher and I have no regrets!

Ddogclaw

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, another reason I left was because of the lack of challenge Tekkit/Technic offered me any more, I like all of the other mods I can mess with in FTB so I'm glad to be playing something different for a change.

Reactions: Ashzification

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Only thing I was annoyed at was that they removed Tale of Kingdoms. Turned out that it was outdated, and many complained about the mobs spawning in every chunk...

But... I Loved To have a Kingdom! :(

Welcome to FTB, where we can't have nice things. Other people keep taking 'em...

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
g3sFp.png
I'm very talented.​