Official Universal Electricity Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
| Quick Links |

smp2.minemod.org | Official Passive Server
smp3.minemod.org | Official Grief Raid Server

ts.minemod.org:50275 | Teamspeak Server
mumble.minemod.org:50798 | Mumble Server

twitch.tv/minemodtv | Our Livestream
twitter.com/minemodent| Our Twitter
minemod.org | Website and Forums

| Server Information |

We run the Official Servers for the Universal Electricity mod pack, obtainable from the Feed-The-Beast launcher.
The server has the following mods installed:
On the Grief/Raid server ICBM is installed. It is not installed on the passive server.
All the configs are the same as your client ones so you should be able to play 'out-of-the-box'.

| Server Rules |
Grief/Raid:
  • Using hacked clients is not allowed.
  • Using any mods not installed with the Universal Electricity pack are not allowed.
  • No using see through texture packs or x-ray style texture packs.
  • No excessive swearing in chat. (At the moderator's discretion)
  • No glitch, spam killing. Including spawn/bed killing.
  • No taking advantage of glitches in ANY way.
Passive Server:
  • Using hacked clients is not allowed.
  • Using any mods not installed with the Universal Electricity pack are not allowed.
  • No using see through texture packs or x-ray style texture packs.
  • No excessive swearing in chat. (At the moderator's discretion)
  • No PVP.
  • No taking advantage of glitches in ANY way.
  • No griefing or stealing.
| Other Info |
If you have enjoyed playing on this server, there are a few things you should consider to help us out.

For proof that we are endorsed by the modders at UE, goto this page and scroll to the bottom.

Reactions: QueWhat

Vinugaur

Jul 29, 2019
my mom is stuck at spawn, her coords are X:93 Y:72 Z:195, the /kill command is not avaliable

Vinugaur

Jul 29, 2019
why does it tell me that i cant login, and that its 1.4.6, i cant upgrade my client...how do i do this?

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to join and it said that i was missed a bunch of mods. On closer inspection, i seem to have several mods that are outdated versions, but i am using the lastest version of the pack from the FTB launcher. Help?

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
Tomorrow the server will update for Voltz (Technic launcher) and I am told FTB client may update.

Rugbyboy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was just wondering why the IBMC mod isn't installed/ enabled/ up to date on the Grief/ raid server? Thanks