Official FTB Pack Suggestions Thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
You can, but chances that anyone of the FTB team will actually think it'd be worth making is very low, I'd think. Still, maybe some of your ideas could be used as inspiration by them or by other pack devs.

Sage of Souls

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, then maybe I shouldn't ask, then. I was just hoping to get something like Infinity Evolved, but with the addition of a few mods, but since it's 1.7.10, I know Infinity Evolved, itself, won't get an update.

Zambu

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Unleashed

My favorite modpack of all time. I would love to see it in current version of Minecraft. Really similar to FTB Ultimate, but way better. I would love to stream the modpack but i think its wayyyy outdated. I personally love the mods in it and would love to see it being updated.

Last edited:

klikitit

Sep 7, 2019
Would be awsome if u guys give FTB unleashed a remake, like ftb unleashed reloaded, in mc 1.12 or even 1.14

cheers keep up the good work

Mesa88

Sep 14, 2019
Hi everyone.

There is only one reason I signed up here.

CAN SOMEONE MAKE/CREATE FTB INVENTIONS 1.12.2 ?
This would be a really nice thing to do.

If there is a way I can make it myself, please tell me.

matheryn

Jul 29, 2019
When you get around to doing the 1.14 packs it would be awesome to not focus mostly on tech and accually balance it will just as many magic and exploration mods, ive noticed that a lot of people are starting to create mods that focus on exploration and finding things to progress which is fantastic. Adding stuff that involves puzzles and challenges would also be a welcome addition and I know Minecraft is about going out and doing your own thing and having that freedom but it would be nice to say hay ive build my (insert build) I might go over there and enter that giant maze and try and get to the other side or get the treasure in the middle ect. Promoting stuff that makes the game have more continuation once you have gotten everything automated is something that would go along way especially for those that have servers and find that some of the more advanced players complete their builds early and have nothing left to do and get bored even though they wish to still play with their mates. having stuff in mods that require you to think outside the box and keep an eye on even if its automated would be great and some mods that require accually learning how it works would be great Thaumcraft was a great example of this as when it came out and over the course of its iterations it required you to accually learn how it functioned

Elage

Nov 18, 2019
I would love to see a pack that revolves around tektopia. Something that you need to build up the village and defend it with tech mods from hordes of mobs every few game days.

Reactions: 1 person

LucoX

Dec 27, 2019
My suggestion would be that the FTB Team completely remakes FTB Departed, they could update the core mod Advent Of Ascension to the latest version, 1.12.2, and also add a couple more mods.

constatinus

Apr 23, 2020
Add OpenComputers into the modpacks, the only ones that actually have it are direwolf20 and pyramid and beyond, and maybe some other but no other 1.12 or maybe even 1.10 modpacks.

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
We really need a 1.15.2 Sky Block modpack. SF4 is fun, but gets really boring :/ - need that old Skyblock modpack brought back.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
We really need a 1.15.2 Sky Block modpack. SF4 is fun, but gets really boring :/ - need that old Skyblock modpack brought back.
If I remember correct, the two main skyblock resource mods. Ex Nihilo and Sky Resources are still only in 1.12.2, although I may be mistaken on that.

Dalarielus

Jun 9, 2020
I'd love to see a pregenerator that actually *works* in Revelation. I'm ripping my hair out experimenting with third party solutions that either don't work or have significant flaws >.<

Cheetah2024

Jul 9, 2020
If I remember correct, the two main skyblock resource mods. Ex Nihilo and Sky Resources are still only in 1.12.2, although I may be mistaken on that.
I have been playing a pack called Beyond Limits V8 that has a pre-loaded gamesave that is a skyblock. It isn't a huge pack and there are a few issues but I have had fun with it since I enjoy skyblock packs. May tide you over until a more encompassing pack gets released. For the record, it does not use Ex Nihilo or Sky Resources...

NovaLogic

Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys, love all the modpacks but is there a way we can get an updated version of FTB infinity, and infinity skyblock I love those packs.