Offering spare space on server

Cyrusc

Jul 29, 2019
I currently am hosting a FTB 1.10 Beyond server on the server, which I have allocated half the server resources too. I am offering usage of the other half at half the monthly cost of the server to help with upkeep.

Full Server Specs:
  • Memory: 32GB DDR3 ECC Unbuffered
  • CPU: E3-1241v3
  • Storage: 300GB Intel S3500 Series SSD
  • Connection: 1Gbps
  • DDoS Protection: 3Gbps
  • Server Provider: quadranet.com
  • IP: /29

You will have access to the server via Pterodactyl.io panel. This panel creates a alpine linux docker instance for each server that has a sftp connection for file uploading. It does not allow SSH access and it limits the startup command, however I can provide/modify both if needed.

I am only offering the following to plans with this server:

Plan 1
  • Memory: 16GB DDR3 ECC Unbuffered
  • CPU: 2 cores of E3-1241v3
  • Storage: 128GB Intel S3500 Series SSD
  • Connection: 1Gbps (shared)
  • DDoS Protection: 3Gbps (shared)
  • IP: 1 Dedicated IP
  • Cost: $50/m

Plan 2
  • Memory: 8GB DDR3 ECC Unbuffered
  • CPU: 1 core of E3-1241v3
  • Storage: 64GB Intel S3500 Series SSD
  • Connection: 1Gbps (shared)
  • DDoS Protection: 3Gbps (shared)
  • IP: 1 Dedicated IP
  • Cost: $30/m

I will not be offering a smaller partition as I do not want to provide support to more than 2 people. However, if you get one of these partitions, I will happily split it into multiple servers of any game that Pterodactyl panel supports.

There is no direct contract as this is not a professional offer, but I will guarantee 1 year of availability and 24/7 uptime excluding a monthly full server restart. Additionally, I will provide my personal phone number for any support needs. However, you must have knowledge of running a server as I will not help with plugin/mod configuration.

If you're interested or have any questions, PM me and will provide test servers (I have a sample 1.12.1 server and a active FTB Beyond 1.10 server) and grant you access to the Pterodactyl panel of the test server.