Open Server Odyssian Realms-1.1.2 Ultimate|24/7|Towny|Now Hiring Mods

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Flaminglynx

Jul 29, 2019
Odyssian_Realms.png

Welcome to Odyssian Realms
Rules:
1. Don't be rude​
2. No cheating​
3. No griefing​
4. No spamming the chat​
5. Don't ask for OP​
6. Obey the staff​
Currently Hiring for the Position of Mod
To apply you must have 1 day of play time on our FTB ultimate server, log on for further details.​
Server information:
For our Feed the Beast Ultimate server use
ftb.odyssianrealms.com

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like a finely built Server, but similiar to what MynameisAK said - due to the sheer amount of banned items makes it very hard to want to play. For example, Buildcraft pipes are banned - a very huge part to FTB, very odd banning them; a few other Mods that I don't believe should be banned.

thefoxrox

Jul 29, 2019
If you have previously joined our server to that huge banned list I encourage you to give us another try. We have completely redone our list and it's now about 60% Smaller.
We have coded a plugin to deal with the BC pipes, meaning BuildCraft pipes are not banned anymore.

gamercholly

Jul 29, 2019
Umm not sure if you knew this..but server just went down at approx 14.47 GMT today for no apparant reason.. loving the server so far, catch ya later... Epicben13

LolButtCheek

Jul 29, 2019
They banned me because I didn't like how they had so many banned items and they banned me for this reason " You have to many dicks in your mouth " when i said I'm leaving. I highly don't recommend joining this server unless you like playing around with dirt with a bunch of butt hurt admins.

KzoneDD

Jul 29, 2019
If you were banned, you must have seriously misbehaved. If an admin gave that as a reason they probably thought you'd be aware of why. You can always ask to be unbanned, but we work hard to keep the server fun and family-friendly, so if you can't behave yourself like a mature/nice person, don't expect much leniency.

KzoneDD

Jul 29, 2019
Please note also that bans are never decided by one person, but by consensus of the Admins.

KzoneDD

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, when the server restarts it first goes to whitelist... if the Admin is then being stupid, he forgets to change that... I won't name names, but it's a guy with a silly goatee... He has been flogged. ;-)