Whitelist Server OdenCraft | Infinity 1.1.0 | Started Today | Grief Protection | Small Server | PvE | TeamSpeak |24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
Short Introduction:

Welcome to OdenCraft, here we have a small mature community that strives to provide an awesome gaming experience. Being older host's we prefer the older players as we find them easy to relate to, however we are accepting of all players of any age/background; we just ask that you be respectful and follow our rules =)

latest

Rules:

- No Griefing / Stealing.
- Keep bad language to a minimum.
- Don't spam.
- No exploiting / abuse of glitches.
- Be nice and play nice.

latest

Server Details:

IP Address:
185.16.85.24:25665
Teamspeak3 IP: uk-voice2.fragnet.net:10079
Pack Version: FTB Infinity 1.1.0
Server Status: Whitelisted
Has Bukkit Plugins: Yes
Disabled Mods/Items: No
Difficulty: Normal

Is Beta: No
Slots: 20

latest

Whitelist Application:

In Game Name:
Kazooie2424

Last edited:

CptnSwagMaster

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CptnSwagMaster (joke name)
looking for a good FTB server to play on with no banned items :D

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CptnSwagMaster (joke name)
looking for a good FTB server to play on with no banned items :D

There is some but these are the ones that crash out the server or break it in such a way that it ruins the game. I need to update the forum post but you can find the list in game. It's literally like 2-3 items so nothing to worry about :)

IGN-dragonaslin
In Game Name: m4ntvydas1

All whitelisted, welcome aboard.

CptnSwagMaster

Jul 29, 2019
There is some but these are the ones that crash out the server or break it in such a way that it ruins the game. I need to update the forum post but you can find the list in game. It's literally like 2-3 items so nothing to worry about :)

All whitelisted, welcome aboard.
Not a big deal, looking for mystcraft mainly

acrion94

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: acrion94
Looking for a nice small community ftb server just like this! Been playing since tekkit!

Illyushinist

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: union1
Age 21
Really enjoy playing this mod pack, looking for a small server to play on :) Also have been playing modded minecraft in general for several years now.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minijordanh
just starting out on infinity. but played ultimate, unleashed, and monster alot. just need to get use to the updated mods. and thought a server would help on all the changes.

Braeden

Jul 29, 2019
I am not new to modpacks, and i am an 18 year old looking for a great community, nice people, i am willing to create a workshop space for everyone on the server that is free to use, Again looking for a good community, i am veryy techy!
ODST725

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minijordanh
just starting out on infinity. but played ultimate, unleashed, and monster alot. just need to get use to the updated mods. and thought a server would help on all the changes.
I am not new to modpacks, and i am an 18 year old looking for a great community, nice people, i am willing to create a workshop space for everyone on the server that is free to use, Again looking for a good community, i am veryy techy!
ODST725
In Game Name: slowenemy

Whitelisted :)