OceanBlock ("Knowledge is Power" quest)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: I discovered the problem that prevented this from working, but it looks like the hinted at description was never completed in the book, hence my confusion.

The Draconic Evolution section of the quest book starts with the quest "Knowledge is Power" which simply wants you to read a message and check the box. However, checking thebox seems to do nothing and thus this entire tab in the quest book is disabled.

The checkbox has a tooltip to "read the desc", but this doesn't seem to give any clue if there's another step to take. It does say "A good start is to have at least two energy modules", so I crafted two of them and picked them up, but that didn't seem to change anything.

Last edited: