Oceanblock 1.9 crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Warzer

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have broken my save, after it crashed i relaunched and it crashed again.

crashed when i connected 2 more pipez universal cables that auto linked to an above one.
set was in a compact machine with 6 netheright sluces one block from the wall in stacks of 3 1 block space between the pairs.
on the back wall were 3 tesseracts. top was configured to send lava, bottom 2 were configured to send water.
1 univ cable between tesseract and 2 top sluces was working with power and lava. univ was set to pull with netherite upgrade, and whitelist for crushed netherrack.
As soon as i connected to univ cable to the bottom 2 game crashed.

Crashlog attached.

Any ideas how to fix?

Attachments

• crash-2021-11-29_02.11.01-server.txt
    176.7 KB · Views: 128

Warzer

Jul 29, 2019
some more test data. it seems to be some kind of issue with interactions with tesseracts and Pipes. i got it to crash with 3 tesseracts stacked with power channel, connected first universal is fine with extract. then connecting 2 more univ cables to connect the other 2 tesseracts crashes. initial guess it pipes doesn't know how to handle internal loops when connecting throught a tesseract. Will continue to test.

got it down to 2 tesseracts and 2 univ cables and just a power channel causing this crash.

Last edited:

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
It caused a tick loop that looks like is between mekanism and pipez which makes it crash. The easiest way to fix this is to load a backup and continue where the last backup was. The only other way I can think of that is efficient is to remove the cable that you placed causing the tick loop with Amulet Editor.

Warzer

Jul 29, 2019
Than
It caused a tick loop that looks like is between mekanism and pipez which makes it crash. The easiest way to fix this is to load a backup and continue where the last backup was. The only other way I can think of that is efficient is to remove the cable that you placed causing the tick loop with Amulet Editor.
Thanks for that. That is what i ended up doing.

I also found it crashes in a test world with just tesseract and pipez. 2 tesseracts and pipes cable in middle, with a power channel, then click export from pipez causes the crash. I reported it to Pipez via Git.