oCd Inspired Pack

Pauljoda

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. About a year ago me and a couple people created a patch for the oCd texture pack. However, fvDisco did not want the creation of a patch using his name. He did however say that he is perfectly fine with a patch inspired by his texture pack. So, I would like to start work on a patch for 1.6.4 mods. It is an easy pack to emulate and based on past experience I would say it would not be terribly difficult to create. I love his texture pack and it adds a lot to the game with minimal draw on resources since it is 16x16. Let me know what you guys think and if anyone would be interested in working on this project.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a good idea. I would give a hand but I honestly gave up on ever using resource packs with modded minecraft due tot he fact that there will never be a complete one. Looking forward to what you guys come up with though!

Pauljoda

Jul 29, 2019
Will be setting up a github for this for anyone who wants to help. I have completed applied energistics so far, probably going to do buildcraft tomorrow