Obligatory Greeting to Fellow Forum Folks

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TorrentialFire

Jul 29, 2019
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that jazz. xD

Hello. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, break from school, or perhaps just a momentary reprieve from work.

We are about to hit the first 'teen' year in a century. Which is really just a fancy way of saying we are early on in a new century.

With that, I would like to ask a question to make replies at least pseudo-productive:

What was your favorite childhood (pre-13) gift for Christmas (or a birthday or another holiday)?

Mine was the Nintendo 64, my eyes practically melted out of their sockets.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Torrential. As you can see the default greeting replies have started as is normal :D The bride and the crazy server guy have already inserted their standard response and soon our resident troll will respond with a smart reply to your post or some random bambling that usually has a dose of humor included. Don't worry, you'll get used to it :p

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello TorrentialFire, I see you already met the automatic greeting bots' called Bride and Crazy Server Guy.
Sadly, the only living people here on this forum is me and the spanish cat.

As for your question: my 13th christmas gift?? Gosh... I don't even remember ever being 13.

That was 2000....( or soon going to be 2013 :p ) so I think final fantasy 8.

As for birthday, never had such a day. I ignore them.

Welcome to FTB, if I don't see you before the end of this month....

... then I guess I see you next year :p

Unless that is truely our " End " which they say our mayan calendar says, in which case, farewell :(